Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Reaction For A beginner After Loosing Money

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Red face The Best Reaction For A beginner After Loosing Money

Today , a lot of people are joining Forex so fast , they don't try to have the necessary knowledge and forget to prepare a good plan of working which will allow them to make good income . One of those category is the beginner trader , they open so fast their account and start trading in different pair but they get shocked by some losses sometimes , so i think in this case they need to stop every thing and to try to evaluate again their action and to review their decision one more time .
    What about you dears , what do you think about this subject ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    Today , a lot of people are joining Forex so fast , they don't try to have the necessary knowledge and forget to prepare a good plan of working which will allow them to make good income . One of those category is the beginner trader , they open so fast their account and start trading in different pair but they get shocked by some losses sometimes , so i think in this case they need to stop every thing and to try to evaluate again their action and to review their decision one more time .
    What about you dears , what do you think about this subject ?
    The best reaction is going to scream at the edge of the shore. I think sometimes, trader who get many times of margin call should release the pressure by screaming at the edge of shore. But as trader after getting loss. trader must keep think clear and fresh, realize that the loss is natural even in trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The best reaction is going to scream at the edge of the shore. I think sometimes, trader who get many times of margin call should release the pressure by screaming at the edge of shore. But as trader after getting loss. trader must keep think clear and fresh, realize that the loss is natural even in trading
    That's one of the nice way to avoid pressure for sure and be relaxed at least , added to screaming , i think he need to review his step and to learn from that mistake because this is the only way to develop him self and avoid falling again and again in the same mistake that he have made an this is how he can benefit even from the mistakes .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]after losing money, it is better to stay away from the market and do not continue trading, it is the thing to reduce the emotion and let us get the fresh mind. take a rest or do something is good,
    and after all, they can start to evaluate from what they have gotten and done, need to find some solution to fix and complete the weakness before enter the market for trading again[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]after losing money, it is better to stay away from the market and do not continue trading, it is the thing to reduce the emotion and let us get the fresh mind. take a rest or do something is good,
    and after all, they can start to evaluate from what they have gotten and done, need to find some solution to fix and complete the weakness before enter the market for trading again[/lang]
    I personally also advice every trader , especially the new beginner to relax for a while , they don't need to worry about what happened because they will fast recover it but they really need to learn form that mistake and to be responsible about their account next time and to think about their action before opening any position.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It might be said one way or the other, but it is not easy for the beginners to still handle their emotions when money is lost. It is happening to the so called old traders as well. The best thing is to leave the trading chart for the time being, and see if they can still make the best opportunity out of the market the next day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I tried this feelings more than one time . . and the best thing to do after the margin to have a cup oif coffee and re think of a new way to adopt in the trading . also we may not be able to get rid of some habits . but it is recommend to re new our behavior . we may have or review another look to the strategywe use

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That's one of the nice way to avoid pressure for sure and be relaxed at least , added to screaming , i think he need to review his step and to learn from that mistake because this is the only way to develop him self and avoid falling again and again in the same mistake that he have made an this is how he can benefit even from the mistakes .
    heheheheh. This life is very high pressure and high burden. After screaming at the edge of shore I can release the pressure of life. I had headache becaue of life pressure. The most pressure in life is collecting money to fullfill financials need in evey month. Life financials is the number one rank life pressure.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    I tried this feelings more than one time . . and the best thing to do after the margin to have a cup oif coffee and re think of a new way to adopt in the trading . also we may not be able to get rid of some habits . but it is recommend to re new our behavior . we may have or review another look to the strategywe use
    And that's called exactly taking a pause and relaxing because when you face such problem you need to react as a normal person who know that acting like revenger will only destroy you and let problem become big and big , so the best thing as you said is to have a cup of coffee and maybe wait for the next opportunity .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    And that's called exactly taking a pause and relaxing because when you face such problem you need to react as a normal person who know that acting like revenger will only destroy you and let problem become big and big , so the best thing as you said is to have a cup of coffee and maybe wait for the next opportunity .
    Taking pause and get relaxe is very effective to press the emotional. Get relax can handle the emotional mistake. And the best reaction after get loose money on forex trading is just realize that each humanity creature earns, ia all being destined by The GOD. God has all the humanity creature faith. So be relax!

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast