Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge Capital Drive to Huge Profit

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Lightbulb Huge Capital Drive to Huge Profit

We all admit that capital is the primary factor for Forex trading and having big one will allow you to make more money and to open more position. in fact the more you invest , the more lots and volume will be important , this is why i want to ask you , If you invest big capital ,does this give you the guarantee of success or profits ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    We all admit that capital is the primary factor for Forex trading and having big one will allow you to make more money and to open more position. in fact the more you invest , the more lots and volume will be important , this is why i want to ask you , If you invest big capital ,does this give you the guarantee of success or profits ?
    Of course yes. The bigger capital make possibilty to gain more earning. The bigger your capital, the bigger potential pofit you get. But do not forget, the bigger potential profit, makes trader also must get the potential the bigger risk. The risk potential always follow the potential profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Of course yes. The bigger capital make possibilty to gain more earning. The bigger your capital, the bigger potential pofit you get. But do not forget, the bigger potential profit, makes trader also must get the potential the bigger risk. The risk potential always follow the potential profit.
    totally right my friend , but what about the knowledge , what about the plan , what about practicing an follow your strategy , i know many person who have joined this domain with just 300$ and today they have more than 10.000$ as a capital in their account .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]good capital will give good profit and as long as traders understand to manage it properly or otherwise it will become a nightmare for them who start trading with big capital but lack of knowledge, so i suggest to them who as starter or newbies just need to make small investment for the first time and learn much about forex trading and there is no problems for experts to start trading with big capital[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]good capital will give good profit and as long as traders understand to manage it properly or otherwise it will become a nightmare for them who start trading with big capital but lack of knowledge, so i suggest to them who as starter or newbies just need to make small investment for the first time and learn much about forex trading and there is no problems for experts to start trading with big capital[/lang]
    i also agree with your opinion because in this market , we all know that capital give you just the chance to earn more but taking part of chance and realize it , need a lot of knowledge and experience which are build with a lot of hard work and practicing day after day .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    as we know from the Forex trading that the more we are having a good capital the more we are willing to get a very good trades by which we may get the good profit . . the profits which we good ba,ance also increases of the chance to get another amount of the balance . so we have to start with a good balance g

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    totally right my friend , but what about the knowledge , what about the plan , what about practicing an follow your strategy , i know many person who have joined this domain with just 300$ and today they have more than 10.000$ as a capital in their account .
    Start more to gain more. Start less to gain less. But in forex trading start with small capital can also make the high profit and higher account. I think it is not possible to earn more than 10.000 dollars with starting capital with small account. We have already known the effectiveness of the compounding trading strategy

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Start more to gain more. Start less to gain less. But in forex trading start with small capital can also make the high profit and higher account. I think it is not possible to earn more than 10.000 dollars with starting capital with small account. We have already known the effectiveness of the compounding trading strategy
    that's right , we can make 10.000$ as a capital but to realize this you need to build good experience , work so hard and considerate the forex as your ultimate Business . If you respect it an follow your plan , you will make big income of course , so your capital will be so huge as you said.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    that's right , we can make 10.000$ as a capital but to realize this you need to build good experience , work so hard and considerate the forex as your ultimate Business . If you respect it an follow your plan , you will make big income of course , so your capital will be so huge as you said.
    With the small capital trader fore can use compounding to get many more balance in forex trading. With small capital, we can get many knowledge we can get many experience. We can get more and much experience by using small capital and grow the small capital into big capital with compounding system

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]yes. all is possible on this business and now we just need to see our ability, because all depends to us, i heard that last week, someone started trading with just $ 10 and he made it into$ 2000 in several days ( less than 2 weeks ), so here, we can make him as a mirror that low capital is not the obstacle for making good profit and as long as we have enough knowledge and ability as you said above, hope that we can get success too,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast