Timing of your trade - Page 52
Page 52 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Timing of your trade

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We should trade only when there is a reason to trade, in the sense that we have made analysis and got a trading setup based on our trading strategy We should not just trade for trading sake. Therefore on my facet I only making analysis when I have the 4H time frame closed and when the daily candle also closes, then I do decide on what action to be taken.
    Trading without analysis is the worst thing. Before opening any trade analysis has to be completed with full concentration and dedication then alone a person can stand a chance in this business. A person with having minimum trading knowledge or with no trading knowledge cannot do trading successfully.

Banned
    Every thing in forex trading is all about timing, that way one gets to have more experience when they have spent the right time on learning and also when they are patient enough to wait for a good trading setup before taking any trade. However when a trade setup should form and one is not there on time to take it, then it is better left.

most of us traders fail fail because of poor timing in entering into a trade this happens when we put trades without checking the indicators well and also news in some way ,it is very dangerous to enter in a trade late or more early because this may cause your account to be blown out so i encourage all people to be careful while executing trades

Banned
    timing is very important and can be very crusial for so many of those who know when and how you are the same the , the right idea the be the right informations we work with is that when you time your trades they bring in the best in every effort the given informations that we have to work as hard in the rigth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kipiko View Post
    most of us traders fail fail because of poor timing in entering into a trade this happens when we put trades without checking the indicators well and also news in some way ,it is very dangerous to enter in a trade late or more early because this may cause your account to be blown out so i encourage all people to be careful while executing trades
    have not good patience and discipline to wait for good timing, so rush to enter the market with low risk managements and then just gave us some bad earning but then we still repeated with the same mistakes too, very important for us who want to survive and grow as traders to change this bad habit with a good one, then we can minimize the risk and get wide chances to stand as the traders

It's indeed good we plan our trade and know when it's the right time to trade this business. As long as we can make good plans to learn, we can really develop a good system which can help us trade at the right time and earn when necessary. It's of course important traders make good plans as it makes them trade with the right approach to succeed.

Banned
    We could time our trade, we could actually expect the market to move in a certain way, that way we have to make sure that we have made good trading analysis. Some times when one is not going to be on his or her chart, using the pending market order could be really helpful when trading, that is what I have been able to learn and that way everyone could make money from trading.

Let the price do its thing instead; enter the market in the area where you are waiting for the signal so having a clear idea of where you will look for price signals for opening positions, will allow you to plan and choose the desired position in advance and will prevent you from the need to monitor the markets constantly.

Banned
    One og the biggest aspect of trading forex is the timing part and people have been able to do a lot with the market they have the right thing to put together is the involment of a lot of more processed and proper believe source we have to time every trade, entering early will make it tough on you, enetering late will make it better for you

Trader
    Everything should be right there , timing your trade and be sure to follow every strategy in the light of making that trade be sure of how to run the market well and follow a certain position we know we have to work and belong somewhere we have know as a trader we have to believe and work as hard to

Page 52 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast