Timing of your trade - Page 152
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,517 of 1517

Thread: Timing of your trade

  1. #1511
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    when we learn trade we learn many things we learn how to trade and what timing is better for us, in time frame its normal for newbies small time frames are better, with higher experience we can use higher time frame but as i am trading i think smaller time frames are more good and easy, we can use it and can earn some good profitable pips, smaller time frame are more accurate in case of prediction i think

  2. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    when we learn trade we learn many things we learn how to trade and what timing is better for us, in time frame its normal for newbies small time frames are better, with higher experience we can use higher time frame but as i am trading i think smaller time frames are more good and easy, we can use it and can earn some good profitable pips, smaller time frame are more accurate in case of prediction i think
    Learning and implementation of what we learn makes us a strong trader provided we show enough dedication for our trading work. Market is not so simple that just looking at the price movement will give us necessary clues to trade. Actually there is no specifically right or wrong time to trade, so when we can see an opportunity through our strategy and find we can utilize it, thats the best time to trade.

  3. #1513
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Learning and implementation of what we learn makes us a strong trader provided we show enough dedication for our trading work. Market is not so simple that just looking at the price movement will give us necessary clues to trade. Actually there is no specifically right or wrong time to trade, so when we can see an opportunity through our strategy and find we can utilize it, thats the best time to trade.
    when the time has come for us to trade, we must focus to market and obey to our trading rules. that's what happen to our timing and we better not to waste it because it doesn't come often. patience is our best friend to watch market for possible opportunities and get our timing with the help of our strategy too. put away those bad feeling or hesitation of trading because whenever we're sure it's our timing to trade, we must enter.

  4. #1514
    Trader Senorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    7,494
    An experienced trader understand the importance of timing in their trade. Good timing is necessary here and its what can give traders the very chance to be trading at the right time and making the best exit plans at the right time. The wrong timing could be very risky and could however bring about huge loss for a trader in forex. If we can't make plans to a build a great trade, we will trade in the wrong time and we will face difficulties when it comes to making profits.

  5. #1515
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    An experienced trader understand the importance of timing in their trade. Good timing is necessary here and its what can give traders the very chance to be trading at the right time and making the best exit plans at the right time. The wrong timing could be very risky and could however bring about huge loss for a trader in forex. If we can't make plans to a build a great trade, we will trade in the wrong time and we will face difficulties when it comes to making profits.
    good traders has good habit to stay patience to wait for opportunity to come instead of making their own signals and trade blindly by forcing themselves with weak patterns and indications from their strategies. timing of trading is all about how good we can hold ourself to look at market's strong signal to take with our strategy. once the opportunities lies before our eyes, we can enter to market and trade them accordingly.

  6. #1516
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    good traders has good habit to stay patience to wait for opportunity to come instead of making their own signals and trade blindly by forcing themselves with weak patterns and indications from their strategies. timing of trading is all about how good we can hold ourself to look at market's strong signal to take with our strategy. once the opportunities lies before our eyes, we can enter to market and trade them accordingly.
    actually everyone have own personal behavior and personal things, i believe we can do better trade if we have patience, if we wait and wait it tell us about something well about market, actually when we know about market we can follow it, actually when we wait market clearly give us signal, so make sure you know how to trade and how to place right order, and how to manage it, so give it time i am sure it will give us good money in back

  7. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    An experienced trader understand the importance of timing in their trade. Good timing is necessary here and its what can give traders the very chance to be trading at the right time and making the best exit plans at the right time. The wrong timing could be very risky and could however bring about huge loss for a trader in forex. If we can't make plans to a build a great trade, we will trade in the wrong time and we will face difficulties when it comes to making profits.
    Timing is good in every aspect of life, it is good in business and all the related subjects. Forex traders who have a good trading strategy may not look at the timing much, but to some specific forex traders, they will watch their timing, so that they will not miss the important forex sessions in whom they regularly see a good forex signals on the daily basis. This might give them the opportunity to strike at the right entry point.

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •