Timing of your trade - Page 102
Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1517

Thread: Timing of your trade

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Do we really need to know the volume before trend can be determined in forex market ? I doubt it much. I think the price and the time is enough. I do not even make things complex for my self in forex , I use moving average to determine the trend and I use candlestick patterns to take trade decision and when there is no good set up in the market , I stay off from trading
    You can not know how much pips the trend could get for you, but you can use the good strategy to know the correct trend of the market. This is why the traders of the trend are better than the ones that trades its opposite. But i do not see anything that is bad in this too, it is now left to the trader to use what their strategy is telling them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    You can not know how much pips the trend could get for you, but you can use the good strategy to know the correct trend of the market. This is why the traders of the trend are better than the ones that trades its opposite. But i do not see anything that is bad in this too, it is now left to the trader to use what their strategy is telling them.
    That is one thing which no one can be certain about in the market. no one can be certain of the market movement, but with the right learning and market understanding one could get tom make good analysis and then have a good trade taken of which most of the times will make them money. Trading is not an easy business but a patient trader can really make a lot of money.

Banned
    I know the time I am to make my analysis, and the daily time frame is the best time frame for me to make my analysis and most of my candle stick pattern works more on the higher time frame which is what i am making use of most of the time. So, experience and understanding the market is the best way by which we can become that best trader.

If you understand this concept of timing very well , you will agree with me that it is not every time that is good for trading and that is why the experienced traders will only come to the market during those times that plenty of opportunity will flow in the market.I know when to trade and I know when to stay off because it is not how much time you spend with the chart that determines how profitable you will be

Banned
    [lang=ar]The best times to trade using the Forex strategy for beginners

Forex strategy for beginners looking to take advantage of the mobile market environment. In order to form a trend, there must be a significant shift in market tendencies so that either buyers or sellers control and one of them leads the price in one direction.

This shift is the direction of the market. This usually occurs when there is sufficient liquidity in the markets.

Although the Forex market operates 24 hours a day from the opening of the Asian session on Sunday evening (GMT) to the close of the US session on Friday evening (GMT), there are optimal times to trade during this period, as the market has more liquidity .[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I know the time I am to make my analysis, and the daily time frame is the best time frame for me to make my analysis and most of my candle stick pattern works more on the higher time frame which is what i am making use of most of the time. So, experience and understanding the market is the best way by which we can become that best trader.
    If a trader plan to make long term trade then daily chart is great which tell the market direction in whole day and in next week for good analysis we always does work good with our learning and trade understanding because once we make good plan for it we get use them good trade analysis when everything done we use for good results .

Forex trading is a risky business and a business which you need to understand how it works, to succeed in the business it takes lots of time in learning and that is something that most traders don't seem to understand that they are to time the trade, know when to make analysis prior to their learning and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    If you understand this concept of timing very well , you will agree with me that it is not every time that is good for trading and that is why the experienced traders will only come to the market during those times that plenty of opportunity will flow in the market.I know when to trade and I know when to stay off because it is not how much time you spend with the chart that determines how profitable you will be
    I understand what you have said, but i do not think that this is what the timing really means here. If traders do not want to trade, then it is left to the trader and the strategy they are trading. But the timing is mire important to the traders that wants to be lazy, they do not have to, there are good timing for the market orders to be well placed.

You will be able to time your trades well if you can analyze or forecast the market trend properly, if you cannot do any of this you won't be able to time your trades well and timing of our trades is very important because we must enter and exit the market at the right time in order to make money or prevent our account from getting blown.

My timing of trade is when I find a good opportunity in forex. We must need first find a trade and if we are not find a good opportunity then we are not need to trade because if we do trade without find market trend and a good opportunity then we lose only. We must need ready for trade when we find opportunity then we need to avail that opportunity on time for earn profit.

Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast