What is your reason of joinig forex ... ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your reason of joinig forex ... ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1

What is your reason of joinig forex ... ??

I think that Forex advantages are many, the most important of these features it provides us a great opportunity to achieve profits and also said that the market can be traded at any time, which is open 24 hours and can be traded from anywhere without any problems

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I like forex too much because its my life I am a housewife and I have no job so I am full depend upon forex and without forex its very hard me to find other job online because most of them are scam and in last there is always we are in bad situation so forex is better from all within life time opportunity and its a real money business too so that's why I joined forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    The main reason why i join the forex business is due to its flexibility and advantages, many other business are there but forex can be stated one of the best online business, it is because we can start this business even from the comfort of our home and also no huge investment needed to start this business too, so its a very suitable part time business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    The main reason why i join the forex business is due to its flexibility and advantages, many other business are there but forex can be stated one of the best online business, it is because we can start this business even from the comfort of our home and also no huge investment needed to start this business too, so its a very suitable part time business.
    Already Forex its many advantages and also is flexible so it can be Forex is additional work or work essential for many traders because of the many advantages it and I think that the most important features that can be an important reason to enter the Forex you manages capital on your own without relying on this one very important feature loved by a lot of traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amrmorasamir View Post
    I think that Forex advantages are many, the most important of these features it provides us a great opportunity to achieve profits and also said that the market can be traded at any time, which is open 24 hours and can be traded from anywhere without any problems

The reasons for the entry of many people in Forex is to
    Ease of entry into this market and the work of any country in the world
    Is the largest market for the money in the world and the largest circulation daily traffic is estimated at more than $ 4 trillion
    Work which does not require a large capital versa, whether big or small you can work it
    Ease of working in it at any time, 24 hours for a period of 5 days each week if it is compatible with many people, according to dates of their basic and time, which are finished with all your daily tasks if work there part-time and according to your spare time if it does not affect your life
    I think I'm Forex and work there full of many feature-

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    My reason to join forex is very simple because I want to make money from forex since I have seen a lot of people who succeed to make money from this kind of business. It will be great if I can follow their way so I can make money like them too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by amrmorasamir View Post
    in fact Forex market is a great opportunity for any body who want to invest any amount of money and also you can invest this money in any time and any where you want so i think this advantages is enough to be new beginner traders every day .i hope this business will be alive for ever .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by heropero View Post
    The reasons for the entry of many people in Forex is to
    Ease of entry into this market and the work of any country in the world
    Is the largest market for the money in the world and the largest circulation daily traffic is estimated at more than $ 4 trillion
    Work which does not require a large capital versa, whether big or small you can work it
    Ease of working in it at any time, 24 hours for a period of 5 days each week if it is compatible with many people, according to dates of their basic and time, which are finished with all your daily tasks if work there part-time and according to your spare time if it does not affect your life
    I think I'm Forex and work there full of many feature-
    Indeed the amount of money traded in the forex market every day very large which can be a catalyst when a lot of traders and I am of the people that you engage in Forex for many reasons and this was the cause of them, and he is also an open market for 5 days and 24 hours each day this also trading easy for everyone at any time and without much effort

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I like very Forex and enjoy working in it because the wonderful and interesting, and features that Forex is open to all people and can work at any time and from any place and I consider the work and hobby at the same time.An area can realize it big gains in a short time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    there is many reasons which cause "joining of forex " for me. like i want to earn some money and as forex is the best way where i can earn money in easy way, it is the best place for investment and forex gives much more to its professional and experienced traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast