Simple strategy with moving average and MACD
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple strategy with moving average and MACD

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

Simple strategy with moving average and MACD

This strategy is simple and powerful especially on H4 and daily time frames.

Indicators
    12 EMA (exponential moving average)
    34 EMA (exponential moving average)
    MACD (12,26,9)

Buy entry rules
    12 EMA cross 34 EMA in upper direction.
    MACD passes Zero line to up
    1-21-2015 1-17-30 PM.jpg

Sell entry rules
    12 EMA cross 34 EMA in lower direction.
    MACD passes Zero line to down.
    1-21-2015 1-13-38 PM.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I am also a big fan of moving average like you my friend but we should have good idea about its weaknesses also. The use of moving average is best in trending market only and it give misleading signals in side ways market. Need a good use of money management and risk management, to utilize best trend points properly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I am also a big fan of moving average like you my friend but we should have good idea about its weaknesses also. The use of moving average is best in trending market only and it give misleading signals in side ways market. Need a good use of money management and risk management, to utilize best trend points properly
    Better to know weak points about our trading strategy. I am following technical analysis in my trading and know very well that many time support and resistance points can be broken and we have to make a good use of money management and risk management for that. So put one thing in mind that there is no holy grail

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I know this simple strategy can provide powerful results if we could apply it very well, the most important thing is how we can adjust the risk to reward ratio for this strategy, you just explained about the rule of the signal in this strategy, but you do not explain about how to place a stop loss and take profit, sharing system should be equipped with a stop loss and take profit rule, because whatever your strategy, it will not provide 100% accurate signals.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    To by surprise i do not know how these will work together, one of them is very slow , one of them is very fast, that is in respect of the moving average. One can try to use them with teh eye of management, because with the way i am seeing this, only proper management on this can make them work in nay form together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    This strategy is simple and powerful especially on H4 and daily time frames.

Indicators
    12 EMA (exponential moving average)
    34 EMA (exponential moving average)
    MACD (12,26,9)

Buy entry rules
    12 EMA cross 34 EMA in upper direction.
    MACD passes Zero line to up

Sell entry rules
    12 EMA cross 34 EMA in lower direction.
    MACD passes Zero line to down.
    good post about Simple strategy with moving average and MACD also thank about provide good indicator 4 hours buy sell indicator .i used this kind of indicator you post this kind of indicator performance is very good any other indicator now i used this indicator i think this indicator performance is better than any other indicator

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 06-05-2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Del pictures

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    good practice on strategy with the decision on working of such combos with the ma lines. will try to work of more with the chance on running with the live strategy testing with the customs of strategy.
    those should works of the good sense on winning with the short terms TF with the market chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I know this simple strategy can provide powerful results if we could apply it very well, the most important thing is how we can adjust the risk to reward ratio for this strategy, you just explained about the rule of the signal in this strategy, but you do not explain about how to place a stop loss and take profit, sharing system should be equipped with a stop loss and take profit rule, because whatever your strategy, it will not provide 100% accurate signals.
    Well nothing is 100 percent sure in our strategy we all know very well about that. I think there is no surety every time in trading some time we can face loss in our trading. You are right we can check our risk and reward each time in our strategy which can create a chance to get fair result from our trading. Simple trading system is a good choice for trader's

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Well nothing is 100 percent sure in our strategy we all know very well about that. I think there is no surety every time in trading some time we can face loss in our trading. You are right we can check our risk and reward each time in our strategy which can create a chance to get fair result from our trading. Simple trading system is a good choice for trader's
    Simple trading is a very good choice because we can do trade with simple trading system in it. As we can see in this thread that thread creator only using moving average and macd for trading and I think the use of two indicator's are good on our trading charts. Many trader's use 10 to 12 indicators some time on chart's and that type of trading system can make it much hard to make a good analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the ma combos helps on referring of the good signals as the upper lower with the strategy with the macd confirmed of position as trader to calls of the good ones with the chance on submitting options.
    as trader works also with the good use on qualifying of the different returns with the customs on work with the evaluation.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast