Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    1-21-2015 12-31-42 PM.png

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    1-21-2015 12-34-09 PM.png

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    1-21-2015 12-37-09 PM.jpg

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    1-21-2015 12-46-49 PM.jpg

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I have the experience on this two, and I think that they would have a great trading result for the trader. The two might be conflicting themselves though, but the true trading nature of their confirmation might still bring the way out for them. The strategy would be the such that will allow the both to point to the same direction before a decision is made.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I've the knowledge about this 2, as well as I believe they might have an excellent buying and selling outcome for that investor. Both may be inconsistant on their own although, however the accurate buying and selling character of the verification may nevertheless provide the way in which away on their behalf. The actual technique will be the so that enables the actual each in order to indicate exactly the same path prior to a choice is created.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    [lang=ar]i think that the bollonger bands is a very good price following indicator . and i am used to use it for a long time a go and it is very trusted on the long term time frames . so it is recommended to use it with the ng term trades . and to use the stochastic is very good and compatible with the bollinger bands[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]i think that the bollonger bands is a very good price following indicator . and i am used to use it for a long time a go and it is very trusted on the long term time frames . so it is recommended to use it with the ng term trades . and to use the stochastic is very good and compatible with the bollinger bands[/lang]
    I was so happy to fid these tow on this thread, I am using them, but not actively, and they are giving good earning when I switch to them. In my own trading with them, I believe in the power of the both, they will say the same thing before the decision is taken by me. Also, stochastic is fatser than the Bollinger band, so trader should wait till they coordinate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    bollinger bands is one of my favorite indicators and i use it in each strategy because it is good in determination of the direction of the market and also it works as dynamic support and resistance levels, and so it is good for trading, it can be used well with any other indicators and it will give god results and help the trader to make good profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    bllinger bands is one of the best indicators i knew and it is one of my favorite indicators because you can easily detect the trend and direction of the market by using it, and also it can be used as a support and resistance levels and so we can benefit from it greatly as it will help us when analysis of the market and choosing the positions of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    bllinger bands is one of the best indicators i knew and it is one of my favorite indicators because you can easily detect the trend and direction of the market by using it, and also it can be used as a support and resistance levels and so we can benefit from it greatly as it will help us when analysis of the market and choosing the positions of trading.
    Bollingers bands is one of good indicators but what is important is traders must spend on practicing the indicator. Trades must be knowing how to study charts and which indicators they like in using. They should be have the trading knowledge as well as the trading skills in order to get success in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    I have being working in this forex business since many years now, and i have seen that the best of the market is for traders to know what they want. If you are training well, you will choose the best strategies with the bollinger bands and stochastic, because there are many strategies relating to time, and they are not having the sake results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I have being working in this forex business since many years now, and i have seen that the best of the market is for traders to know what they want. If you are training well, you will choose the best strategies with the bollinger bands and stochastic, because there are many strategies relating to time, and they are not having the sake results.
    also know how to achieve it. We should understand the strategy we are using. Bollinger bands is definitely good indicator but before using it, learning it is essential. Without learning anyone can not do Forex. Some one thinks that forex is so easy and if he come here he will be a rich man over night. But it's not true. Forex needs a bit hard work.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast