Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy - Page 52
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    Attachment 12136

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    Attachment 12137

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    Attachment 12138

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    Attachment 12139

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    I am very sure that those who have been in this market for upward of about four to five years might not find this trading system too exciting because these were the same indicators which many of us were introduced to at the beginning of our trading life and i am very sure that many of us have had our fill about the use of indicators like this. I am not saying that the bollinger band and the stochastic are outdated or bad for use, no not that at all, but not too much in vogue again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    This strategy is good as one is patiently waiting for the right time to enter which is when the next candle is closing below that resistance or when it is closing above support as the Bollinger bands are indicating to trader, more so trader must be able to have good understanding of the overbought or oversold condition of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    This strategy is good for scalping and very effective and give about 95% success when following its rules. when i trade with scalping i use mainly 15 min time frame but first look at H1 time frame to determine the direction of the pair at the moment of trading. also i use moving average 14 to exit from the market as when the price touch this moving average i exit.
    You have said so many good things about this trading system of which i have no reason to doubt you because the presentation of the thread and the system is very accurate. But i do not think that you are telling the whole truth here when you said that it is a trading system that can help any trader to make as a 95% of positive trades from the market . There is no such trading system either for scalping or full trading in the market sir.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    You have said so many good things about this trading system of which i have no reason to doubt you because the presentation of the thread and the system is very accurate. But i do not think that you are telling the whole truth here when you said that it is a trading system that can help any trader to make as a 95% of positive trades from the market . There is no such trading system either for scalping or full trading in the market sir.
    The efficiency of implementation is what counts in the results we obtain from a strategy and for higher efficiency we need to increase our understanding level. Bollinger bands can be used in different ways but first its features has to be understood well. We can use it along with RSI or certain chart patterns. Nothing is simple and so we need to exercise the best of our trading skills to secure a good future here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Bollinger bands + stochastics is very good combination of indicators. We can use this combination or use similar indicators Moving average + RSI. The results will be the same and it is the matter of traders habits. One indicator shows trend and the over current overbought or oversold conditions. Such combination of indicators is very good strategy.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Bollinger bands + stochastics is very good combination of indicators. We can use this combination or use similar indicators Moving average + RSI. The results will be the same and it is the matter of traders habits. One indicator shows trend and the over current overbought or oversold conditions. Such combination of indicators is very good strategy.
    Combining indicators can be good and I usually combine the bollinger bands and stochastics for trading. But we have to do the practice and use the right time frames because all combinations of Bollinger and stochastics are actually not worth to trade. To keep maintaining our success rate we have to work hard and understand the best analysis approach for trading in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Combining indicators can be good and I usually combine the bollinger bands and stochastics for trading. But we have to do the practice and use the right time frames because all combinations of Bollinger and stochastics are actually not worth to trade. To keep maintaining our success rate we have to work hard and understand the best analysis approach for trading in the market.
    It combination only that situation good working on market when trader already take a lot of experience and knowledge about well otherwise other all time trader have getting good loss from stock market. These both are very useful and effective strategy for trading and to make strategy time good planning and proper discipline are very important for trader toward success on market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 12
    First point is bollinger band and stochastic are not simple trading indicator now these days on forex market and which trader does't understand its performance well he could not build any type of strong and powerful indicator strategy which are helping us to earn everyday good profit from stock market. It is really very hard and more then powerful strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We should see and learn the indicators that can work properly too as we trade. Signals are not indicators at all and analyzing the market too will make we learn about the signals that can be used properly and the one that is can't be used too. We also need to learn each entry point that will be sensitive to most traders to make their own trade also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    First point is bollinger band and stochastic are not simple trading indicator now these days on forex market and which trader does't understand its performance well he could not build any type of strong and powerful indicator strategy which are helping us to earn everyday good profit from stock market. It is really very hard and more then powerful strategy for our trading business.
    There is nothing hard with the trading of stochastic oscillator, i could still say that bollinger bands is a bit tricky for trading. The two can be rightly mastered, and the trader will be earning money with them. The best scalping strategy i have likewise read online is using this two trading strategies, that is the reason for me to know that the thread starter here knows what he is trying to explain.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast