Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy - Page 51
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    Attachment 12136

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    Attachment 12137

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    Attachment 12138

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    Attachment 12139

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Simple bollinger band and stochastic indicator combination is good for us to follow and use these type of high accuracy trading methods in trading we can easily identify the market trend and after know the market trend we can trade and earn daily basis good profit. Stochastic is give us best low risky trades that is reason I like to use this awesome indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Simple bollinger band and stochastic indicator combination is good for us to follow and use these type of high accuracy trading methods in trading we can easily identify the market trend and after know the market trend we can trade and earn daily basis good profit. Stochastic is give us best low risky trades that is reason I like to use this awesome indicator.
    This is a good combination which show the volatility and the trend of market and help trader to make a good analysis because if we are within the trend it will be safe for us to follow it with good mind set and through good planing all of these will support our trade to make our ideas well to get success in market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I really appreciate for trader to use simple indicator which we have complete understanding in market it is no doubt a good combination we develop through proper plan and through good management so all of our trade strategies will support our trade to make good and find analysis we have used to trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    Forex is a complicated business and if we follow the simple Bollinger bands trading strategy then its really easy for us to make the high profit every day from this market and our earning is possible with very low risk. Keep in mind that the Bollinger bands strategy is well suited to be combined with stochastic, Bollinger bands provide an opportunity to close with good decisions and can earn a reasonable amount of profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Forex is a complicated business and if we follow the simple Bollinger bands trading strategy then its really easy for us to make the high profit every day from this market and our earning is possible with very low risk. Keep in mind that the Bollinger bands strategy is well suited to be combined with stochastic, Bollinger bands provide an opportunity to close with good decisions and can earn a reasonable amount of profit.
    bollinger band is one good indicator i am learning i have lost all money but this time i will start again in some days and will use this indicator as well. because i believe on this indicator as well. with that i will use old one also because i lost money here because of management not analysis, i earned from a lot of orders but lost in that single order. so we should believe on what we learned then we can earn here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Sir, i am very sorry to disappoint you here that there is still an old school like me who do not like to make use of the bollinger band indicator because i do not just like it. It is very likely that everything that you have said here about the bollinger band are true, but for me as a trader, i just do not like the look of the indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    bollinger band is one good indicator i am learning i have lost all money but this time i will start again in some days and will use this indicator as well. because i believe on this indicator as well. with that i will use old one also because i lost money here because of management not analysis, i earned from a lot of orders but lost in that single order. so we should believe on what we learned then we can earn here
    It is so good to be trading with bollinger band, it is a good indicator that you can later rely on when you fully know how to work with it. I wonder why you will be using your real money to learn any trading strategy you are not used with, that is very the bad on your path. Traders which wants to learn various strategies will have to use the demo, and the trader has to work on the management in addition to that strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is so good to be trading with bollinger band, it is a good indicator that you can later rely on when you fully know how to work with it. I wonder why you will be using your real money to learn any trading strategy you are not used with, that is very the bad on your path. Traders which wants to learn various strategies will have to use the demo, and the trader has to work on the management in addition to that strategy.
    I agree and it is the most useful and successful indicator we have use to build our trade ideas accurate and stochastic is also helpful to find the support and resistance areas on chart which will support our trade and in this way we develop our trade strategies accurate to get good and profitable trade results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I am now only focusing to trade trend and though we can look at the middle band of bollinger band for trading trend, I prefer to use the MA. We need to check the market movement, check whether the setup is as per our strategy and then be able to open trades at the right time. Always remember that indicators dont earn profits on our behalf, there are just the tools and we need to stress on our analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I have knowledge about these 2, as well as I believe they can have an excellent purchase and sales results for an investor. Although both may be inconsistent on their own, the true buying and selling character of verification can still provide a way to get away from them. The real strategy is to enable the genre to point to each choice exactly the same way.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast