Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy - Page 4
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    Attachment 12136

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    Attachment 12137

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    Attachment 12138

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    Attachment 12139

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes please someone explains of more as applying the use on running of the different preset with the parts of deviation unit on preset with the bb as other trader might found those would be of interesting discussion.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    My risk management is also very good but I am using 2 to 3 percent of risk for my every single trade. As a long term trader in h4 time frame I get a few signal's every month in the market so I use little bit higher risk then you but if you are following scalping then I would suggest you to use less than 1% risk for per trade. Lesser risk is very effective in scapling
    I am a long term trader and I am still happy with 1 percent risk per trade. I am a learner in forex at the moment so not want to increase my risk size, I think 2 to 3 percent risk is also not much at all. As a short term trader we can't increase the risk size like 7 to 10%, in long term trading that can be managed but in short term trading that's not possible so yes 1% risk per trade is good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the strategy of the bollinger bands theory should had as trader to defines of ones with each of the parameter with the preset on strings value by the setting box on referring as much of the contrast on drawing as leaving chance on qualifying the use of options to calls with the order creation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    I think trading with the indicators are profitable because they know the market can move anywhere.The traders also understand about market planning and knowledge about the market from their view they can see about the market condition too.Traders need to know about that and see the condition if they are able to male the profit they may know about it very well with good knowledge about the condition from their view.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I am a long term trader and I am still happy with 1 percent risk per trade. I am a learner in forex at the moment so not want to increase my risk size, I think 2 to 3 percent risk is also not much at all. As a short term trader we can't increase the risk size like 7 to 10%, in long term trading that can be managed but in short term trading that's not possible so yes 1% risk per trade is good.
    I am agree with you buddy we should use that much risk, personally I have created a new trading strategy its a swing trading strategy in which I am only taking less then 1% risk for per trade, I am taking only 1/2% per trade which giving me 200 trades margin for trading and my monthly pips target will be hundred to two hundred pips and profit target will be five to seven percent profit per month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that the indicators are not all good and reliable and not all of them are waste of the time . but there are some of them can be very good to use them as a guide while the trading . I think that the bollinger bands is a very good indicators that can tell us the inflation of the market when its up and lower lines are a part

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the indicators are not all good and reliable and not all of them are waste of the time . but there are some of them can be very good to use them as a guide while the trading .
    Well, to me, the indicators are very good when the trader knows how to handle them and use them for his own trading earnings. This is why traders should try to learn the indicator they want to use, and know the weak points and the strength of the indicator, this will increase the credibility of its trading. Also, traders would be careful of the management that they are using with indicators. If all these could be observed, most indicators will give good results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, to me, the indicators are very good when the trader knows how to handle them and use them for his own trading earnings. This is why traders should try to learn the indicator they want to use, and know the weak points and the strength of the indicator, this will increase the credibility of its trading. Also, traders would be careful of the management that they are using with indicators. If all these could be observed, most indicators will give good results.
    yes, the indicators are good, and one of the ones which traders are learning when they just start forex business. the bollinger band is more powerful because of the strength of the bands it trades. and the two of them can make the money for traders when they use it well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, the indicators are good, and one of the ones which traders are learning when they just start forex business. the bollinger band is more powerful because of the strength of the bands it trades. and the two of them can make the money for traders when they use it well.
    what did you think about the channel at bollinger bands, did you use it as the point to know support resistance or else, bollinger band is very good indicators for me where with one indicators we can indicate several points that is important to know the market, get dynamic support rsistance and also follow the trend too,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    what did you think about the channel at bollinger bands, did you use it as the point to know support resistance or else, bollinger band is very good indicators for me where with one indicators we can indicate several points that is important to know the market, get dynamic support rsistance and also follow the trend too,
    Simple bollinger bands is simple support and resistance analysis, if anybody don't know how to draw those lines on chart then better to use bollinger bands indicator, it will show you those dynamic support and resistance points, the other benefit is it contain twenty moving average too so you will be connected with market trend too. Risk is your own, I am not saying that it will make your rich in one day or something else, management is in your hands.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast