Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    Attachment 12136

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    Attachment 12137

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    Attachment 12138

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    Attachment 12139

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Bollinger bands is a trend following based indicator so we should use it for a uptrend and downtrend analysis, I think no indicator can give us better idea about the sideways market condition. As a scalper I like to do trade in sideways market but I am not using bollinger bands in my trading strategy I am using 10 SMA to make buy and sell

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Bollinger bands is a trend following based indicator so we should use it for a uptrend and downtrend analysis, I think no indicator can give us better idea about the sideways market condition. As a scalper I like to do trade in sideways market but I am not using bollinger bands in my trading strategy I am using 10 SMA to make buy and sell
    Well, there are so many indicators in this market, and I am sure that there are lots that can give us good trading signals. This is very good for scalping system too. Still, the sue of the Bollinger bands and stochastic trading can not be under used. It is very good to realize a good trading profits with this, and the risk would still remain very low with this trading systems.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, there are so many indicators in this market, and I am sure that there are lots that can give us good trading signals. This is very good for scalping system too. Still, the sue of the Bollinger bands and stochastic trading can not be under used. It is very good to realize a good trading profits with this, and the risk would still remain very low with this trading systems.
    Agree with you buddy there are many system which we can use in trading, and can make good consistent money, I am not using them at the moment, but I am sure that many trader's are using stochastic and bollinger bands in their scalping strategy. It its working nicely then for sure everyone should check once these two indicator's

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I am also a scalper but I am using five minute time frame for scalping, ninety five percent success is a good ratio of success with fifteen minute time frame with this strategy, I will test this strategy in my demo trading account, I never heard about the combination of bollinger bands and stochastic use, seeming a very good strategy
    So far you can make good trading system out of the scalping skills you have with these indicators, then it is okay by me. One thing i do not want to be hearing is the fact that traders are losing money because of scalping or being affected health wise because of scalping, Traders can scalp reasonably with good trading strategy, and i know the bollinger bands and stochastic are good for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I have check this strategy on my chart. And I found the mistake error in this pair dear. Please explain me more about my chart below. I see the false mistake, when stohastic on the oversold area and stohastic do not take further to cross and move to up to Over bought area
    Look at the the veritcal red line
    Capture_110.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    So far you can make good trading system out of the scalping skills you have with these indicators, then it is okay by me. One thing i do not want to be hearing is the fact that traders are losing money because of scalping or being affected health wise because of scalping, Traders can scalp reasonably with good trading strategy, and i know the bollinger bands and stochastic are good for this.
    A good use of scalping within a good management can help us a to make money consistently. I never take more than 1 percent risk of my equity in scalping. I think following trading rules is very important. I will try to use bollinger bands and stochastic in my strategy. Demo trading account will be a better choice to check it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    A good use of scalping within a good management can help us a to make money consistently. I never take more than 1 percent risk of my equity in scalping. I think following trading rules is very important. I will try to use bollinger bands and stochastic in my strategy. Demo trading account will be a better choice to check it.
    My risk management is also very good but I am using 2 to 3 percent of risk for my every single trade. As a long term trader in h4 time frame I get a few signal's every month in the market so I use little bit higher risk then you but if you are following scalping then I would suggest you to use less than 1% risk for per trade. Lesser risk is very effective in scapling

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    My risk management is also very good but I am using 2 to 3 percent of risk for my every single trade. As a long term trader in h4 time frame I get a few signal's every month in the market so I use little bit higher risk then you but if you are following scalping then I would suggest you to use less than 1% risk for per trade. Lesser risk is very effective in scapling
    It is a very good thing you are doing on the risk you are using, it is very low, and this would make sure that you do not risk more than what you can handle in the market, lots of traders do not reverence this point, but it is good. Although you would not be earning too big, but you will get success and be well sustained in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    please tells the use with the different preset on deviation level with the bollinger bands to all forum members on helping of the good revelation as working of further to gains with the better accuracy as implementing strategy with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a good selection bollinger bands and stochastic both are good for scalping trading. Even mac and cci could be a good choice too, I am agree with you that we can't blame scalping trading strategy for our loss or failure there are many scalper's who are making a lot of money in this field, effective trading analysis could be a key point to make money with scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast