Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    Attachment 12136

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    Attachment 12137

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    Attachment 12138

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    Attachment 12139

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    This is a good strategy and also a very useful strategy and this is very simple and easy to do and even every people can or any trader can do it without any much work just follow the signals about the Bollinger bands and stochastic to make you buy or sell the currency i am also follow this strategy. At the beggining of demo account and after than I find a reliable and good strategy in other forum which gives me better result so i follow that one and i am making good money with these strategy I will Gives you that strategy In next few days i hope you will also check that strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    This is a good strategy and also a very useful strategy and this is very simple and easy to do and even every people can or any trader can do it without any much work just follow the signals about the Bollinger bands and stochastic to make you buy or sell the currency i am also follow this strategy. At the beggining of demo account and after than I find a reliable and good strategy in other forum which gives me better result so i follow that one and i am making good money with these strategy I will Gives you that strategy In next few days i hope you will also check that strategy
    many simple and easy analysis, including analysis using Bollinger bands, but the purpose of the analysis is to obtain profit and minimize loss. you should start learning to minimize loss, do not just focus on profit. it is key to trading success. so use the analysis simple and profitable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    many simple and easy analysis, including analysis using Bollinger bands, but the purpose of the analysis is to obtain profit and minimize loss. you should start learning to minimize loss, do not just focus on profit. it is key to trading success. so use the analysis simple and profitable
    [lang=id]almost all strategy was built to make profit and also to handle unwanted situation, and now, it depends to them who use it, because to make low risk, there are some factors that is needed by them and follow, such as lots size setting ( RM and MM ) or also how good we can analyze the market with use the system and then make a decision for it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]almost all strategy was built to make profit and also to handle unwanted situation, and now, it depends to them who use it, because to make low risk, there are some factors that is needed by them and follow, such as lots size setting ( RM and MM ) or also how good we can analyze the market with use the system and then make a decision for it[/lang]
    Bollinger band is a very good trading indicator, and I am sure that it is better than ordinary indicators for trading in forex, it has more functions. Still, as you have said, no trading system is perfect, all perfection and good profits having is in the hands of the trader working in the market, that is why it is good to know the best thing to do with nay indicators or tolls you are using.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Bollinger band is a very good trading indicator, and I am sure that it is better than ordinary indicators for trading in forex, it has more functions. Still, as you have said, no trading system is perfect, all perfection and good profits having is in the hands of the trader working in the market, that is why it is good to know the best thing to do with nay indicators or tolls you are using.
    [lang=id]yes dear friend, i use boliingerbands for trading ( scalping ) , and i see that bollingerbands give us almost complete about the market information, there are trendline and also support resistance that was made by the channel between the top line and the bottom, and once again you are right, the system will work with well or not depend to them who understand and use it, so we can see the profit is the mirror from it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    trader has the obligation to follow the rules of trading, trading system, money management and control of emotions. three elements that trading must walk together. trading system using Bollinger bands indicator can be used when market conditions and trending sideways. profit and loss that depends on your analytical skills

- - - Updated - - -

trader has the obligation to follow the rules of trading, trading system, money management and control of emotions. three elements that trading must walk together. trading system using Bollinger bands indicator can be used when market conditions and trending sideways. profit and loss that depends on your analytical skills

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

[lang=id]i guess we can use it for uptrend and downtrend, because i used it for trading and for many condition in the market, but the good thing when the channel is going narrow, we can wait for several time then the movements will become largest and if we can maximize this moment, good earning is ours[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    yes, the system will work based on the user, for good results or bad, so traders need to understand it before use for trading, and i see that bollingerbands is good indicator and make me easy to indicate the trend and dynamic support resistance with the channel in there at the same time , and i do really like

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    Attachment 12136

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    Attachment 12137

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    Attachment 12138

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    Attachment 12139

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.
    How about SL and TP (R:R) ? I know this kind of strategy will only work well on a consolidated market, but it will give many false signals to the market trend, especially if many small corrections. So I think it is important for you to explain about SL and TP (R:R). I often use Bollinger Bands when I was often doing scalping and intraday trading. Understanding of market conditions is important in using such a strategy, so that we will know when we have to put this strategy.

I took a few examples of false signals in your chart, CMIIW.

2015-02-22_232106.png

2015-02-22_232314.png

Not allowed!
    Last edited by rinaji; 02-23-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: add some words
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    How about SL and TP (R:R) ? I know this kind of strategy will only work well on a consolidated market, but it will give many false signals to the market trend, especially if many small corrections. So I think it is important for you to explain about SL and TP (R:R). I often use Bollinger Bands when I was often doing scalping and intraday trading. Understanding of market conditions is important in using such a strategy, so that we will know when we have to put this strategy.

I took a few examples of false signals in your chart, CMIIW.

2015-02-22_232106.png

2015-02-22_232314.png
    Are you kidding me? This is a pure trading strategy that would work on the trend side, reversal and eve range. But I do not advice any traders to focus one range trading. I have seen your pictures above, but it is not always like that. This Bollinger band you have shown represents reversal mainly, and that is one of its function, the bands tells the time of repelling or breakout.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast