Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy
Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 48

Simple Bollinger bands and stochastic strategy

Today i will share with you a simple strategy that can help you to get some profits

Indicators:
    1. Bollinger Bands (20,2)
    1-21-2015 12-31-42 PM.png

2.Stochastic oscillator (9,3,3), (low/high), simple
    1-21-2015 12-34-09 PM.png

Time frames: 15 min. 30 min. H1

Pairs: major pairs

Buy rules
    1.when a candle close outside the lower bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show oversold and move from down to up.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the lower band.
    1-21-2015 12-37-09 PM.jpg

Sell rules
    1.when a candle close outside the upper bollinger band, we wait until another candle close inside the band.
    2.Stochastic oscillator show overbought and move from up to down.
    then we enter after closing the candle inside the upper band.
    1-21-2015 12-46-49 PM.jpg

Fell free to ask about anything related to this strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have the experience on this two, and I think that they would have a great trading result for the trader. The two might be conflicting themselves though, but the true trading nature of their confirmation might still bring the way out for them. The strategy would be the such that will allow the both to point to the same direction before a decision is made.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I've the knowledge about this 2, as well as I believe they might have an excellent buying and selling outcome for that investor. Both may be inconsistant on their own although, however the accurate buying and selling character of the verification may nevertheless provide the way in which away on their behalf. The actual technique will be the so that enables the actual each in order to indicate exactly the same path prior to a choice is created.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]i think that the bollonger bands is a very good price following indicator . and i am used to use it for a long time a go and it is very trusted on the long term time frames . so it is recommended to use it with the ng term trades . and to use the stochastic is very good and compatible with the bollinger bands[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 48
    This strategy is good for scalping and very effective and give about 95% success when following its rules. when i trade with scalping i use mainly 15 min time frame but first look at H1 time frame to determine the direction of the pair at the moment of trading. also i use moving average 14 to exit from the market as when the price touch this moving average i exit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]i think that the bollonger bands is a very good price following indicator . and i am used to use it for a long time a go and it is very trusted on the long term time frames . so it is recommended to use it with the ng term trades . and to use the stochastic is very good and compatible with the bollinger bands[/lang]
    I was so happy to fid these tow on this thread, I am using them, but not actively, and they are giving good earning when I switch to them. In my own trading with them, I believe in the power of the both, they will say the same thing before the decision is taken by me. Also, stochastic is fatser than the Bollinger band, so trader should wait till they coordinate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    This strategy is good for scalping and very effective and give about 95% success when following its rules. when i trade with scalping i use mainly 15 min time frame but first look at H1 time frame to determine the direction of the pair at the moment of trading. also i use moving average 14 to exit from the market as when the price touch this moving average i exit.
    I am also a scalper but I am using five minute time frame for scalping, ninety five percent success is a good ratio of success with fifteen minute time frame with this strategy, I will test this strategy in my demo trading account, I never heard about the combination of bollinger bands and stochastic use, seeming a very good strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes, those indicators are very helpful and effective. Specially I am very much interested to trade with stochastic indicators. Through this indicator, it may become more effective to get better result in maximum trades. Indicators are good friend and we need to keep close relation with those indicators for the shake of our own interest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I am also a scalper but I am using five minute time frame for scalping, ninety five percent success is a good ratio of success with fifteen minute time frame with this strategy, I will test this strategy in my demo trading account, I never heard about the combination of bollinger bands and stochastic use, seeming a very good strategy
    What are you saying here? You means you are having 95% winning? I am not getting you right. If such success could be recorded in scaling , then in just a year, you would be a multimillionaire in dollars by trading this forex. If you would not mind, tell me what you are using initially to get the performance you stated above.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 16
    Good this is a good strategy for newbies i was worked on it it is a good trading strategy for me when i am new in the forex trading than i am able to make money by this strategy I started it on real acount when i have $100 and it is working on it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast