Role of luck in the trading?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Role of luck in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

I think the luck important in the forex trading and i think if you have the luck in the trading then you will get the success in the business so in my opinion i think luck is counted in the trading but you od will need to have good skill of the trading to get the success in the trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    yes i agree with you we also need luck in trading but we can not totally depends upon on our luck,we have to get more and more knowledge and experience about forex business,so that we are able to do better trading without depending on our luck too much..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me luck is not a full time help for you in forex trading business because if you will full depend upon luck you will not become a good trader because A good trader always concentrate on learning and its better to do practice in demo trading with learning of money management, technical analysis, fundamental etc

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    actually i like in the forex business.and i think i will be good earning in the forex business.it is the better market in the world.i like very much in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    I objected, and I think that luck has no place in the forex and I see that the percentage of luck does not exceed 20% and can make big profits if we relying on technical analysis or news without relying on luck because rely on luck just is Forex gamble and this is unacceptable and is causing a great loss when traders I'm lost in this way in the beginning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i do not agree about this opinion because the experience is the most necessary thing to be able to make any profits . there is no luck in our business if you are trading with the luck i think you may have many margin calls and you will not make any profits from this market so that you must know that you will not be a successful trader with luck . you must learn and study to make your profits . that is the rule of this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the luck important in the forex trading and i think if you have the luck in the trading then you will get the success in the business so in my opinion i think luck is counted in the trading but you od will need to have good skill of the trading to get the success in the trading.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you that there is no such thing as luck in the field of work in Forex completely depends on the study and learning, patience and effort, and there is no analysis of the hands of luck here just to learn, study and experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    So if you believe that dealing relies on fortune, I have a concept for you: You comprehend nothing about dealing or fortune.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    forex is not a game of luck it is a kind of business totally depending on skill, knowledge and experience in presence of these abilities forex can be a very profitable business for every kind of people. i suggest for beginner that we must need to get these basics i.e knowledge and experience and leave it for luck. because God helps those who help themselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    role of luck is important but not very much the first and primary important thing for successful trading is proper trading skills and experience then secondary important thing is luck when we have skills and luck in our favor then we able to gain big profit but not its possible to make profit on the basis of just luck in a consistent way.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast