Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market

a lot of chance of profit leave us because of this

let`s discuss this issue together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes dear friend, right entry point will help the traders to reduce the risk and increase the profit, and this is a good quality for them during in the market, because they knew the right entry point and also exit point, so traders can maximize themselves with take good chances and benefits from the market
    [lang=ar]I do agree with both of you and find that it is a very must for all of us as traders to be a very good monitors for the price . but not for a long time . in order to find out the good and appropriate the suitable time to get to that market . and I think that this may help us also to learn without any risk of our balance[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    traders should monitor the charts and make technical and fundamental analysis. traders do open position if it has a market entry signal, do not violate trade rules. traders should be disciplined in the trading rules and use money management. it is one way to minimize the risk

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]I do agree with both of you and find that it is a very must for all of us as traders to be a very good monitors for the price . but not for a long time . in order to find out the good and appropriate the suitable time to get to that market . and I think that this may help us also to learn without any risk of our balance[/lang]
    [lang=id]will need a good knowledge to know the right time to enter the market, and we do not know how long and it based on their needs and ability to read and analyze the market, what methods they use for trading and how much lots size setting is used for it, traders need to see some aspects before make a decision, and of course, we do not worry about the chances in the market, they will always be there and we just need to wait for the right one[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    traders should monitor the charts and make technical and fundamental analysis. traders do open position if it has a market entry signal, do not violate trade rules. traders should be disciplined in the trading rules and use money management. it is one way to minimize the risk
    to watch the chart and analyze them is very important before enter the market, make sure that we understand about some methods that will be used for trading and i guess a good idea with combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis, they will complete each others, and then support them with good discipline and patience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]will need a good knowledge to know the right time to enter the market, and we do not know how long and it based on their needs and ability to read and analyze the market, what methods they use for trading and how much lots size setting is used for it, traders need to see some aspects before make a decision, and of course, we do not worry about the chances in the market, they will always be there and we just need to wait for the right one[/lang]
    The good entry of the trader matters it would safe the trader the risk of retracement hitting the position of the trader. I love the market entry at the initial stage, and I entering the market that that time as well. It is basically a way to know what you are doing, and avoiding any whipsaw or later market condition that could affect where you out exit stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    The good entry of the trader matters it would safe the trader the risk of retracement hitting the position of the trader. I love the market entry at the initial stage, and I entering the market that that time as well. It is basically a way to know what you are doing, and avoiding any whipsaw or later market condition that could affect where you out exit stop loss.
    [lang=id]dear friend, can you please share your system to enter the market then we can get the right point for entry ? it is good for us and will be useful to increase our trading quality, what is the main rules that you always follow for it and especially about avoiding any whipsaw[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Forex does have a concept of diversity and exactly the same as the larger estate business .. we are going to pursue, then a definite obstacle we face is also great. nothing is out of balance in this world. so the trader must have the analysis and patience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]dear friend, can you please share your system to enter the market then we can get the right point for entry ? it is good for us and will be useful to increase our trading quality, what is the main rules that you always follow for it and especially about avoiding any whipsaw[/lang]
    I have several system of entering the market sir. But I love to use more of long term trading, it gives more trading filter and this gives better trading earning s well. I am using 200SMA and Fibonacci to gauge the market, and I am also using the moving average to assure the direction. No matter what, the management is the way out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have several system of entering the market sir. But I love to use more of long term trading, it gives more trading filter and this gives better trading earning s well. I am using 200SMA and Fibonacci to gauge the market, and I am also using the moving average to assure the direction. No matter what, the management is the way out.
    [lang=id]oh i see, 200SMA is good and also fibo with magic number will help us to analyze the market, and as the key is back to money management and risk management, of course, they are the way to keep us on the right track, and for me, i used 3 MA with different setting, and they became the channel is like BB[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Forex does have a concept of diversity and exactly the same as the larger estate business .. we are going to pursue, then a definite obstacle we face is also great. nothing is out of balance in this world. so the trader must have the analysis and patience
    no doubt, and the problem will come to us time by time and for this condition traders need to have enough ability to manage it properly. and so good with spend the time for learning and practicing will make the traders know for what they will do, and then can make a good analysis before enter the market and support it with discipline and patience

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast