Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 209

Thread: Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

  1. #21
    really in the event that we all fear so much teh market we all won't trade any. additionally in the event that we all daren on the market and possess your eleemnt from the adventure we all might not be capable to make a decision the volume of earnings may gain. so i hink taht we need to follow your money supervision with every tarde we all enter.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    waiting for the suitable time for trading is the best ,we should not trade at any time but when we find a strong signal for trading, this is more safe for our capitals, random trading is dangerous and has a great risk so we should avoid it completely ,patience is required for successful trading, over trading is more harmful and lead to loss than earning.
    [lang=id]it is good, we can reduce the risk, get the right entry point and maximize our earning, this will need good patience and discipline for them to control the emotion with do not enter the market so rush, traders have to like a sniper, one bullet one chances good one result[/lang]

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]it is good, we can reduce the risk, get the right entry point and maximize our earning, this will need good patience and discipline for them to control the emotion with do not enter the market so rush, traders have to like a sniper, one bullet one chances good one result[/lang]
    Forex traders should not just trade, but look at the possible manner the market would pay them. That is why I love to be slow in my trading ordering, and if the market goes at that point in time, I would not mind, because i would rather see the factors of the risk to reward am taking before I do anything in the market.

  4. #24
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    We do not know anything by observing the movement but only from analysis. We ave to observe the chart patterns that are developing. Also we don't need guides to learn,because we can find all information here in Roboforex forum,but every additional information is only for good for the traders.

  5. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    The first question that pops on my mind is this. Is trading only happen when you open a position? Or when you start doing analysis? Because for me forex trading is from doing analysis to opening a position to closing a position. That's why even if theirs a day that I don't open a position it does not mean I don't trade. I trade. Its just happen that theirs no good entry point for me comfortable enough to make some profit. That's why I don't open a position. Its better not to open a position than to open a position and end up losing just to say that I trade right?
    [lang=ar]I do understand what you mean in your question but i think that it is a very good way to trade if you noticed that the market is moving whatever you did your position or not . I think that it is a very easy to understand that the market is goging on continuously with out any stopping[/lang]

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Right entry point always help a trader to gain good money in forex and if you want to enter in the market on right time then first of all try to find out a good trading strategy for yourself and spend a lot of time with it in demo and real trading. The best and simple thing is to focus on technical analysis. Try to follow technical analysis in long term time frames

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Forex traders should not just trade, but look at the possible manner the market would pay them. That is why I love to be slow in my trading ordering, and if the market goes at that point in time, I would not mind, because i would rather see the factors of the risk to reward am taking before I do anything in the market.
    [lang=id]yes i see, not just trade, but they need to know the reason behind their action, what they have to do and how to handle them, so the thing here will give them a good results as their want it, or also can reduce the risk with well,
    so the best thing for traders just need to wait for it, keep watching to see the chances and enter the market for making business[/lang]

  8. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by sameed View Post
    actually if we are afraid of teh market we will not trade any one . also if we daren to the market and have the eleemnt of the adventure we may not be able to decide the amount of profit will gain . so i hink taht we have to follow the money management at every tarde we enter
    [lang=ar]this is a good post . but I want to add some thing if you permit me so . i may see that the trader in the Forex market is like the skillful hunter who are very good in waiting for the appropriate time to open his nets or any of his tools to get his pry . but instead I did not to be afraid of the market like that degree[/lang]

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by sameed View Post
    actually if we are afraid of teh market we will not trade any one . also if we daren to the market and have the eleemnt of the adventure we may not be able to decide the amount of profit will gain . so i hink taht we have to follow the money management at every tarde we enter
    [lang=id]afraid will avoid someone to try something, and they will not get experiences, and they will miss a good thing as the chances in front of them, or also they will not protect their balance to do something because afraid to get loses, this is not good for traders , they need to avoid it, and afraid will make them have low confident to manage something,
    and to avoid this problems, as the solution, they need to learn and make enough knowledge, and then just try it first without any burden but support it with their knowledge to manage it, time by time will make them know how to do it without afraid in mind[/lang]

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Right entry point always help a trader to gain good money in forex and if you want to enter in the market on right time then first of all try to find out a good trading strategy for yourself and spend a lot of time with it in demo and real trading. The best and simple thing is to focus on technical analysis. Try to follow technical analysis in long term time frames
    yes dear friend, right entry point will help the traders to reduce the risk and increase the profit, and this is a good quality for them during in the market, because they knew the right entry point and also exit point, so traders can maximize themselves with take good chances and benefits from the market

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •