Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market

a lot of chance of profit leave us because of this

let`s discuss this issue together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market

a lot of chance of profit leave us because of this

let`s discuss this issue together
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.i prefer mt5 greatly because it is a hugely variable and trustworthy investing platform which gives skilled speculator and a newbie to be able to buy and sell successfully and clearly

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    actually if we are afraid of teh market we will not trade any one . also if we daren to the market and have the eleemnt of the adventure we may not be able to decide the amount of profit will gain . so i hink taht we have to follow the money management at every tarde we enter

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    waiting for the suitable time for trading is the best ,we should not trade at any time but when we find a strong signal for trading, this is more safe for our capitals, random trading is dangerous and has a great risk so we should avoid it completely ,patience is required for successful trading, over trading is more harmful and lead to loss than earning.
    [lang=ar]they said before wait and wait then let the price to come and kneel beneath your legs and do not go to it . for this way get you are very sure of your opened trades . so we may be able tio think well of the movements of the price or.so we may not be worry about any of the trades we open[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    actually if we are afraid of teh market we will not trade any one . also if we daren to the market and have the eleemnt of the adventure we may not be able to decide the amount of profit will gain . so i hink taht we have to follow the money management at every tarde we enter
    There are lots of issues with so many traders, and it is not easy for them to control this bad trading psychology. If the trader is doing well in the market, he would have naturally have the energy to go for right trade when he sees, one, not being nervous during trading. Good traders would be ready to fight with good measures, not afraid.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    investor need to key in the marketplace in the correct period, therefore they need to certain to make great evaluation, require a great persistence as well as self-discipline, however it indicates, all of us need not invest time with regard to lengthier while watching COMPUTER. it is best for all of us to follow along with marketplace periods which have great actions or even help to make all of us feel at ease

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    yes, we need to have a braveness to start something, but it means, we need to have knowledge for it, then we can enter the market with good for making profit and not for losing, and traders have to wait for good moment, not so rush ,
    do something with take a braveness only is nothing, but if we support it with good knowledge, so it is great

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    [lang=ar]some times we find that we are best to wait and monitor the market and will do the more thing if we not trade now . for if we waited for the next times we may find chances more than now . and also this may not be the same with all the times but other times it is better to trade directly[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    [lang=ar]some times we find that we are best to wait and monitor the market and will do the more thing if we not trade now . for if we waited for the next times we may find chances more than now . and also this may not be the same with all the times but other times it is better to trade directly[/lang]
    As this thread denotes, the trader would have to do the two. There are times that you would wait patiently, and there are times that you need to act very fast. It is good to know your own trading system and mind, then work with it. There is a chance to find the best enter when the trader do it at best, but one should not slack as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I dont have much time to monitor my chart to find the best entry, then i like to use pending order to trade. then i will not wasting my much time just for watching my charts all the time, but still can get the great price to trade, lower price and higher price and then still can make good profit. so, my risk is lower but more profitable and effective for me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    The basic rule is to trade only upon finding a good opportunity to earn money. To find these opportunities we need good knowledge about Forex and trading experience. I think the reason that make people enter in forex trading business is profit . At here everybody have the chance to earn a huge money from the small money . We can not find that in other business .

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast