Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market

a lot of chance of profit leave us because of this

let`s discuss this issue together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]even the using of the strategy must be taken into consecration of several poits of views . we have to say that any trader have to use his won strategy according to a certain table of time . and according to a certain type of the currency pairs the thing which may get us to the right approach and the right point of entry[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    trading is very easy if we know the right way to run it, even to seek profit is very easy which makes it difficult to achieve a profit trader is a trader psychology and emotion itself, he too fanatical will profit that he forgets that he will bear the risk

if we know the right way everything was not difficult, because the harder it is to find a way , we must learn and practice trading if you want to know where the road and difficulties, coupled with the psychological factor also makes more difficult for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    trading is very easy if we know the right way to run it, even to seek profit is very easy which makes it difficult to achieve a profit trader is a trader psychology and emotion itself, he too fanatical will profit that he forgets that he will bear the risk

if we know the right way everything was not difficult, because the harder it is to find a way , we must learn and practice trading if you want to know where the road and difficulties, coupled with the psychological factor also makes more difficult for us
    to know how to trade properly will need a good understanding about forex trading with well too, the traders should spend the time for learning and practicing more and more to get more experiences and grow with it, and also, experiences only is not enough, the traders have to pay attention for other side that give big impact for them, it is about emotion controlling and psychologies

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    to know how to trade properly will need a good understanding about forex trading with well too, the traders should spend the time for learning and practicing more and more to get more experiences and grow with it, and also, experiences only is not enough, the traders have to pay attention for other side that give big impact for them, it is about emotion controlling and psychologies
    This is right sir, there is now ay to know how to trade without having to learn and prepare yourself toward trading in the market. This is a very good thing all traders should note and do. Trading is more important when traders do not leave their working system, but making sure they understand the system they use, and manage the trades as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    I agree, trading needs good or thorough understanding, so its not just about the technical it is also about the mental or psychological aspects, experience can mold our trading skills but only if we are smart enough to accept our loses and will always have an open mind to learn from our mistakes.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I agree, trading needs good or thorough understanding, so its not just about the technical it is also about the mental or psychological aspects, experience can mold our trading skills but only if we are smart enough to accept our loses and will always have an open mind to learn from our mistakes.
    thorough understanding of good and very important owned trader, trading can be run with a pick Forex good understanding, because the look of the trade is profit, mental, experience and expertise is in need to achieve success in trading, as a supporting factor in achieving success, learn from the mistakes need to be applied there yourself

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    thorough understanding of good and very important owned trader, trading can be run with a pick Forex good understanding, because the look of the trade is profit, mental, experience and expertise is in need to achieve success in trading, as a supporting factor in achieving success, learn from the mistakes need to be applied there yourself
    trading is all about analysis on the market and when we understand how to do proper market analysis with the market we can surely make good money from the market when we are trading,we just need to have made time to learn and understand how to go about trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as trader enter with the good help on having with the good system to work of the analytics and the evaluation of the running chart with the market; those to improves of challenge as trader to earn with the better options, and to execute only the best selection of options with the good return on alert with the practice of the good trading plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    As for me I do not have to watch my MT4 platform for whole day because I know what are the perfect times to get good entry and exit. I always trade on EUR/USD so I only trade in Europe and U.S. session. I usually trade in volatile market to increase my target profit but when I want to get some little pips, I trade on Asia or London session. No need to monitor everything for 24/5, simply know the time session then trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    As for me I do not have to watch my MT4 platform for whole day because I know what are the perfect times to get good entry and exit. I always trade on EUR/USD so I only trade in Europe and U.S. session. I usually trade in volatile market to increase my target profit but when I want to get some little pips, I trade on Asia or London session. No need to monitor everything for 24/5, simply know the time session then trade.
    [lang=ar]i see the same opinion . and as we can notice the most strong market found within these two sessions of the Europe and teh American session . specially the times when both of them gathered . nearly between 13 and 17GMT thus it is very good to monitor the market at these times[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast