Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 206

Thread: Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,066
    Promo (¢)
    1,672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

    some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market

    a lot of chance of profit leave us because of this

    let`s discuss this issue together

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]we need to have a good patience and discipline, it will keep us on the right track during on this business, we need to have good analysis before put the order and sure to know how manage them with well, because we take the risk for every deals and we want to manage the risk and convert it to profit,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,143
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry
    some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market
    In market sideways, trader should not to enforce to take any position. NO position is also position too. Do not enforce yourself to get positioned in trading. Taking position means you have both possibility, posibility both of possibility getting profit and getting loss. So do not enforce yourself to open position

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    To get the best entry is never easy, but it is a think of luck for some traders at certain time too. It is mainly on how the trader is working to get this perfected. Try to analyze the market when you know important session has just opened, this would make you have a god entry point, because the markets are reactivating by the.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    trader have to enter the market at the right time, so they have to sure for making good analysis, need a good patience and discipline, but it means , we do not need to spend the time for longer in front of the PC. it is better for us to follow market sessions that have good movements or make us feel comfortable

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,066
    Promo (¢)
    1,672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]we need to have a good patience and discipline, it will keep us on the right track during on this business, we need to have good analysis before put the order and sure to know how manage them with well, because we take the risk for every deals and we want to manage the risk and convert it to profit,[/lang]
    [lang=ar]of course the patience is a very important issue specially when we trade a market like the Forex market .aso we have to discipline our thoughts in order to think well of what we are going top do
    but there are some times we can not control our emotions and desires of trading hope in profits like a previous trade we did
    so I can find a difficulty of being only watcher or monitor for the market[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    16
    Promo (¢)
    280
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    investor need to key in the marketplace in the correct period, therefore they need to certain to make great evaluation, require a great persistence as well as self-discipline, however it indicates, all of us need not invest time with regard to lengthier while watching COMPUTER. it is best for all of us to follow along with marketplace periods which have great actions or even help to make all of us feel at ease.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]of course the patience is a very important issue specially when we trade a market like the Forex market .aso we have to discipline our thoughts in order to think well of what we are going top do
    but there are some times we can not control our emotions and desires of trading hope in profits like a previous trade we did
    so I can find a difficulty of being only watcher or monitor for the market[/lang]
    [lang=id]of course, sometimes we can not control the emotion and start to do something careless, and will realize it after some problems come in hands, a trader will feel itchy to enter the market again and again for making trading, but here is the thing that need to control and this is an indication that emotion already come up[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,364
    Promo (¢)
    2,600
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    The first question that pops on my mind is this. Is trading only happen when you open a position? Or when you start doing analysis? Because for me forex trading is from doing analysis to opening a position to closing a position. That's why even if theirs a day that I don't open a position it does not mean I don't trade. I trade. Its just happen that theirs no good entry point for me comfortable enough to make some profit. That's why I don't open a position. Its better not to open a position than to open a position and end up losing just to say that I trade right?

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,895
    Promo (¢)
    1,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    waiting for the suitable time for trading is the best ,we should not trade at any time but when we find a strong signal for trading, this is more safe for our capitals, random trading is dangerous and has a great risk so we should avoid it completely ,patience is required for successful trading, over trading is more harmful and lead to loss than earning.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •