Contest "Share your profit!" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest "Share your profit!"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

Contest "Share your profit!"

Dear users! We are glad to present a new contest "Share your profit!", every registered user on the forum is able to participate in it.

To participate, you need to create a post with a story, describing your profitable trade or series of trades with Roboforex* company, supporting it with screenshots. Every thread will be evaluated according to several parameters:

1. Number of symbols in a thread: it must be more than 1000;
    2. Quality of content (spelling, style e t.c.);
    3. Quality of screenshots;
    4. Number of "thumbs up" clicks.

*you can describe your experience from trading either on real money account or bonus account. Demo accounts are not allowed. You have to provide your account number either on screenshot or in text mode in the post.

Note!: Screenshots must be captured from trading terminals of Roboforex company only!

Council of moderators will choose 10 best posts and reward authors. Prizes will be given to 10 users (places from 1 to 10th)
    Winners will be defined according to parameters indicated above. Anybody can vote for the thread by clicking "thumbs up" button in the lower right side of the post.

Prize fund is equal to 500 $*.

*Prizes are given in a form of forum bonuses.

Creative works will be accepted between January 21, 2015 and February 21, 2015.
    Winners will be announced - February 25, 2015.
    Bonuses will be transfered before February 27, 2015.

Request for withdrawal of bonus can be made between 1 and 5 of March, 2015.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 01-20-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Thanks to nkahn2810,PROPENSITY100, Khim234 and also thanks to all member of roboforex forum and also mods, admin. I'm waiting also for the next contest. And let us give our best in this forum dear.
    Good achievement mate....

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Congrat's to all winners and participates

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    So far I have won many contests in this forum and in other place. Each and every win encourage me to do even better. I just carry one thing from one contest to another is the confidence. Confidence of doing well. I think if we carry this confidence in trading we can do even better in our trading. So better each and every winner here carry this confidence to next contests and to your trading. Good wishes for your all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    So far I have won many contests in this forum and in other place. Each and every win encourage me to do even better. I just carry one thing from one contest to another is the confidence. Confidence of doing well. I think if we carry this confidence in trading we can do even better in our trading. So better each and every winner here carry this confidence to next contests and to your trading. Good wishes for your all.
    It is right dear. the confident done better. In early this contest held. I am not interesting to that contest, but in the last day I change my mind. I want to join the contest, but I must be the winner, so I get the enough prize, this makes me to full concentration and focus to post a good posting. I almost create each post about six hours. Especially the video, I almost spend a day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good achievement mate....
    Thanks rinaji for your attention...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    What a great jump Aris90, that's Great, Congrats to all other winners..

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Dear winners! There was a delay due to technical reasons. All prizes will be transfered today. We apologize for inconvenience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Dear winners! There was a delay due to technical reasons. All prizes will be transfered today. We apologize for inconvenience.
    I am very glad to inform you all that I got the prize for this contest. I hope all other winners got it too. I just want to say thanks to forum admin, moderators, educator and Roboforex for the prize. And thanks to all forum members who visit the contest thread and read my posts and gave thumbs. Thanks you everybody.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 03-03-2015 at 04:03 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123