Contest "Share your profit!" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest "Share your profit!"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

Contest "Share your profit!"

Dear users! We are glad to present a new contest "Share your profit!", every registered user on the forum is able to participate in it.

To participate, you need to create a post with a story, describing your profitable trade or series of trades with Roboforex* company, supporting it with screenshots. Every thread will be evaluated according to several parameters:

1. Number of symbols in a thread: it must be more than 1000;
    2. Quality of content (spelling, style e t.c.);
    3. Quality of screenshots;
    4. Number of "thumbs up" clicks.

*you can describe your experience from trading either on real money account or bonus account. Demo accounts are not allowed. You have to provide your account number either on screenshot or in text mode in the post.

Note!: Screenshots must be captured from trading terminals of Roboforex company only!

Council of moderators will choose 10 best posts and reward authors. Prizes will be given to 10 users (places from 1 to 10th)
    Winners will be defined according to parameters indicated above. Anybody can vote for the thread by clicking "thumbs up" button in the lower right side of the post.

Prize fund is equal to 500 $*.

*Prizes are given in a form of forum bonuses.

Creative works will be accepted between January 21, 2015 and February 21, 2015.
    Winners will be announced - February 25, 2015.
    Bonuses will be transfered before February 27, 2015.

Request for withdrawal of bonus can be made between 1 and 5 of March, 2015.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 01-20-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    "Contest Share Your Profit"
    Bonus account number: 745916
    1. I do know nothing about financial market
    Starting from the year 2011.They were marketing teams of a local brokerage firm in City Semarang, Indonesia. At that time I was a student at a university in the city of Semarang, Indonesia. The presentation was very interesting to me, the most interesting point is there are actually alternative way to earn much money through be investor in financial market. At that time, I wanted to join to be an investor in that brokerage, but the minimum capital requirement to join is great capital for me.
    2. Starting search about financial market through internet
    Finally I decide to do internet browsing around the financial market, trading, gold derivative, stock market etc. Finally I get the reference, that to be able to join in the brokerage company can with little less capital. And even I can get a free capital of the No-Deposit bonus program.

But forex trading is not as easy as being said by those marketing teams. Free capital from one broker to another broker I spent as a loss. Capital is no longer free. This makes me hunt brokers who provide free capital until I found RoboForex broker. Actually, until the month of February, 2013. Roboforex recently launched Roboforex forum promotion bonus. At that time I was not directly active in the forum. I still use free capital bonus from forex broker. And I get many loss too in year 2013.
    3. Get active in forum
    However, until mid-2014, I just realized something, because I do not have any money to invest forex trading. I realize something that I can get my trading capital to trade forex by doing regular post in the Roboforex forum. It is because of this I can get capital to trade forex.
    4. When I got my first bonus
    My Bonus Account = 745916
    I start to be active again in the forum since June, 2014. I get a bonus of 139USD bonus post transferred to my trading account August, 2014, and then I trade few days, I realize, my trading is still suck. Finally I get a lot of loss, I get a loss for not using good money management. This is the history of my trading loss when using my initial bonus of 139 and get a stop out in a short time
    You can see at my picture about story of my loss
    a. First time to get bonus transferred
    In my picture below shows that I blow up my account because using not logical lot in my trading transaction. I got stop out in just six days after bonus transferred

free image uploading
    b. Get stop out at my first bonus and wait two months to get bonus again

upload picture
    c. The second bonus is transferred
    I make profit unless just 7USD withdrawal. But after done withdrawal I get much loss again. In this stage I be more discipline to use rational lot in my account, but still open small lot in many position convert to big lot in simultaneous order, then get me another loss.
    45dbe0dffc998f145be6cf23a01b4ed8.jpg

I have to hold the emotional and pressure to open with big lot. But I luck, my position is right and too recover the previous loss
    18a7f43d976994cb007ad8ae3d338972.jpg

My old weakness is coming again. I can’t be discipline to use proper money management in my position. Then I get stop out!!! This is my second stop out margin call :(
    7214af65567849defb4256c8f2bb3a51.jpg

d. I wait until this February to get my third bonus
    Let see, what I can do to my third bonus transferred in this February. I hope I will have the good money management in my trading account.
    After get stop out of my second bonus, I want to make a good trading system and trading strategy. I try to analyze the market with multiple trading time frame.
    Starting third bonus account with loss
    a9d8413f4d600c5f70d86b8490111423.jpg

Be more discipline to use proper money management, but the result still get much loss.
    848f4190cc117f6991d2908c86ef85a8.jpg

Finally after doing the discipline to use proper money management, I got the profit. And trying to make withdrawal request :)

Until, I get more be discipline. And I get my withdrawal proceed. :)

After I succeed withdrawal. I think, my trading strategy is good. And I be more use money management. But so far it makes me over confident into market. This over confident into market makes my trade get loss more than profit. I got too much simultaneously order even in small lot but overall generate big lot. My emotional cannot hold the pressure of using big lot

After get too much loss by using much lot, I got to be more fear into the market.

Feel fear into the market

Feel fear again

This is all my trading history for the first time I get the bonus until I post my contest share your profit.
    I hope I will be winner to this contest, because I have more than 50% loss in my third bonus. And it is hard to make account recovery. By the bonus prize I get, it helps me to recover my loss. And start to trade again. Thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 02-21-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: perfect the picture

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Friends I have read all the posts in the two contests, word to word and I have happily given thumbs up to all the work I like. All the posts are nice. I am not worried about the winning place I get or I do not get but I liked reading all the posts. Loved if they were at least 30 contestants in both the contests, anyways it is going to be tough this time for the moderators to decide the winning places.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Today is the last day of the contest and the last chance to create a post. Hurry up! :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

I came back to Forex because of Roboforex

1. I gave up Forex trading due to my losses in the past I started Forex trading about 1 year back. Before that I was trading in the Indian stock exchanges. I read an advertisement on google that a Forex broker offered 100% deposit bonus. So I joined the broker and started trading Forex. I did not work on demo for over 2-3 days. I made my first deposit of $100 and was happy to find $200 to trade in my account. But I soon lost my deposit of $100 and the bonus was automatically removed from my account. I made more deposits and lost over $2000 and finally decided to give up trading forever.

2. Then I heard about Roboforex forum I heard later about the Roboforex forum and about the bonus offering. I joined the forum and my first visit to the forum made it clear that this forum has a lot of information about the Forex market and it can help me learn Forex and trade better. I read few threads in the forum and this made me more interested in the forum

3. I received my first and second bonuses but lost them
    I remember that I received my first and second bonuses from the form of about $22 and $15 but I did not earned anything from them and lost them in trading. Of course learning takes time and earning is not easy with Forex

4. I won a prize in the last contest and that gave me good bonus in February I am not very active in the forum so the bonuses I receive usually are small. But in the last contest I won a prize of $30 and I received it in February. I started trading with my bonus and started applying what I learned being in the forum. Now for the first time I could see my trading going good and profits coming

5. Roboforex forum helped me improve my trading and gain the lost interest in Forex trading
    In February I got a bonus of $41 and I am able to make 4 withdrawals already and my bonus is still there in my account. All my withdrawals were processed in few hours and 1 was even in 8 mins. This is the best of my trading performance till now. My confidence increased and I again developed lot of interest in Forex trading.

6. Please look at my Following trading and withdrawal history
    Friends I want to share my withdrawals with the help of my bonus in this month of February.

On the first day of trading with the bonus I traded with eurusd and eurjpy and was able to withdraw $15 which was processed in just 8 mins.

After receiving my first withdrawal I continued trading in Gbpusd and I made another withdrawal of $6.

I then started trading in eurjpy also as that pair increased in volatility and gave good opportunities to do scalping. On the 19th and 20th of February I made another two withdrawals of $11 and $15.

Conclusion : I think with Roboforex I can start a successful career in Forex trading. I now again dream of recovering all my past loss and also earn profits over the losses. If my trading goes well I plan to be a full time trader. I still have my bonus and will resume trading on Monday. Hope my profit streak continues.

Thank you for reading my post and giving your valuable time.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ANANDCHENNAI; 02-21-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Dear users! Results will be announced today. We apologize for the delay.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    We are glad to announce winners of the contest "Share your profit!"

Council of moderators had chosen creative works, which are nominated for prizes*:.

1st place aris90 - 100$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post242796
    2nd place Khimi234 - 90$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post234604
    3rd place rinaji - 80$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post237932
    4th place debian - 60$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post234726
    5th place nkhan2810 - 50$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post234898
    6th place PROPENSITY100 - 40$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post234726
    7th place shivanandfx - 30$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post235187
    8th place ANANDCHENNAI - 30$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post243164
    9th place Abhiskekwala - 20$ http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post236038

Unfortunatelly, participant "cowek ireng" is not nominated for prize, because overall number of symbols (excluding spaces) is less than 1000 in his post: http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...l=1#post242762

*Places in rating are defined according to 4 parameters, which are: quality of content, quality of screenshots, number of "thumbs up" clicks, number of symbols

We congratulate all the winners! All prizes will be given in a form of forum bonuses. Every winner will receive his prize before February 27, 2015

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Congratulations to all winners. I know all contestants will be very happy to get prize for sharing their work and profit here. I am very sorry for cowek ireng as he missed the prize money. Big congratulations to aris90 and Khimi234 for their top places. I hope you will keep doing the great work. I am also happy to get the price. Thanks everybody, thanks forum admin, educator, admin. And thanks of course to roboforex. Now enjoy your prize money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all my forum friends who helped me win a prize. Loved reading all the entries in the contests and appy that I have a winning place in both the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Congratulations to all winners. I know all contestants will be very happy to get prize for sharing their work and profit here. I am very sorry for cowek ireng as he missed the prize money. Big congratulations to aris90 and Khimi234 for their top places. I hope you will keep doing the great work. I am also happy to get the price. Thanks everybody, thanks forum admin, educator, admin. And thanks of course to roboforex. Now enjoy your prize money.
    Thanks nkhan2810, I am very happy for you too. I am very thankful to forum admin, mods, Educator sir. Hope we will see many more contests in coming future. Love you Robo Forex Forum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Thanks to nkahn2810,PROPENSITY100, Khim234 and also thanks to all member of roboforex forum and also mods, admin. I'm waiting also for the next contest. And let us give our best in this forum dear.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast