Contest "Happy birthday, Forum!" - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Contest "Happy birthday, Forum!"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Contest "Happy birthday, Forum!"

Dear users! We are glad to present a new contest "Happy birthday, Forum!", every registered user on the forum is able to participate in it.

To participate, you need to create a post with congratulation in this thread. It can be either story or picture, postcard or poem or all together. Your creative work should somehow congratulate Roboforex forum.

Council of moderators will choose 10 best posts and reward authors. Prizes will be given to 10 users (places from 1 to 10th)

Winners will be defined upon results of voting. Anybody can vote for the thread by clicking "thumbs up" button in the lower right side of the post. Congratulation has to be unique - you have to create it yourself, not copy past from the web.

Prize fund is equal to 300 $*.

*Prizes are given in a form of forum bonuses.

Creative works will be accepted between January 21, 2015 and February 21, 2015.
    Winners will be announced - February 25, 2015.
    Bonuses will be transfered before February 27, 2015.

Request for withdrawal of bonus can be made between 1 and 5 of March, 2015.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 01-20-2015 at 10:09 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    You are among the members I always liked and appreciated your work. I know you have supported me in the contest but I want to tell you that I had no intention of making the competition unhealthy. I just wanted it to be a fair one.
    Welcome back Forexfighter007,glad to again have you at the forum. Thanks for this nice message. Yes I know your feelings about the contest. Actually I expected you to win a prize but I am sure next contest your good work will be highlighted and you will win with flying colors.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Can we really close this chapter?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Can we really close this chapter?
    I am agree. Dear gamer, I do not like debate. I know it from my previous experience, debate can not solve the problem. I just wanna share that when I live in real life (offline life) there are three type kind typical person around me. People around can be define as some lover, some as haters, and also neutral person. And I think in online life also happen too.
    Can we just take it easy bro, some good quote said that 'looking for thousand enemies is easier than looking for just one friend'. Hahahahahah. I just hope better for all member

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Thank you very much Gamer for closing this chapter. And Yes Aris90 I also don't have much time for this type of Debate buddy, Debate can't solve the problem so yes better to stay away from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    let me say a pray and hope for you, Hopefully god be with every step you take, and success always to roboforex forum.
    Happy Birthday

It is a great pleasure for me to have a part of this forum I really wish this forum a long and never ending journey. I am watching that this forum is creating many contests and promotions. Fr Ima.gif

Not allowed!
    Last edited by sdshna; 04-14-2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Incorrect character

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I win in this contest at the fisrt rank, but the mod banned me for no reason and my bonus is null. How can?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Thank you very much Gamer for closing this chapter. And Yes Aris90 I also don't have much time for this type of Debate buddy, Debate can't solve the problem so yes better to stay away from it.
    I regret to sorry, I got my my bonus from this contest is being null, by the banned for no reason

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I win in this contest at the fisrt rank, but the mod banned me for no reason and my bonus is null. How can?

- - - Updated - - -

I regret to sorry, I got my my bonus from this contest is being null, by the banned for no reason
    i told you, i am busy in figure out your case! wait

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206
    but the mod banned me for no reason and my bonus is null.
    Dear customer, your account has been blocked for violation of forum rules. After locking your bonuses were automatically canceled.
    7.3 It is prohibited to use total copying (copy-paste) of the posts / threads from other forums (websites, blogs). Such messages should be removed, the user who posted them gets a red card, and in the case of relapse - ban.
    Forum: terms of use:
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...m-terms-of-use

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80

- - - Updated - - -

Dear friend, As I said before I was more eagerly waiting to see your promotion. But aah, what that came, a ban. Also bonus cancelled. Oh my friend my condolence for you. But every cloud has a silver lining. See 600 posts a day means 6 $ a day and 180 a month. So dont worry just carry on your work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Happy birthday Roboforex forum

A very happy birthday wishes to you from the heart
    to bring you special success in all your plans, campaigns and work
    And hoping that you have a really extra-special place in the world of Forex
    and we all as family get a share of your achievements and success[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011