Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why do we lose ??

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4

Unhappy why do we lose ??

i have been losing all the way since i have started trading in this market , and i do not know what`s wrong is it me , or is it something else , some people say the reason of lack and knowledge and experience but i have been trading in the forex market for almost three years now but till today i have not made even a 100$ , what do you think about this ,,share you thoughts with me please ??????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    loss money in Forex trading because of lack of the experience .so you must have this experience to be able to make profits from this risky market and the most popular way to have this experience with out losing real money is you must spend enough time on trading and learning with your demo account .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Loss her big reasons I think that lack of capital management and greed of the most important reasons for the loss in Forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    according to me it could be because of less skill and bad way of trading like non use of good money management , high lots with small equity, no proper planing in trading, Greed, emotion etc these can affect our trading system badly so that's why we suffer from loss in our trades

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Different traders may have different reasons, the most common reasons why many traders fails in this business is due to the lack of knowledge and experience, lack of preparation, lack of money management etc. So if a trader wants to become a good trader, then he must work on all these factors and improve skills first.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    actually i think forex is a very good business.but we loss in forex business because we can not good work in forex business.i like the forex business very much.and i hope i will be successful in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    man i think the wrong is in you because dont apply what you learned in that three years and dont make specific plans and also dont make money management for your account or you dont have specific strategy , so i advice you to make that and you will make profit if you be patient only and think in your future ,,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Too many causes of loss in the forex market and every trader has other reasons, but of the most famous and the most common reasons spread among traders is greed and lack of capital management in a good way and the lack of an action plan for adoption in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I cannot accept your argument that all the traders are loosing their capital in forex trade. Before opening any trade if proper market trend are followed and trades are opened with proper analysis then we must able to see the profit in our trading. I think there are may lacking of your trading strategy, you should find out the reason of your loosing and try to rectify it in further trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    there are two major reasons of losses one is lack of knowledge and practice which mostly become the reason of losses for newbies in forerx where as another big reason is we place trade on wrong time we not wait for good time we have mostly skills but not have proper time and money management so you should avoid both these mistakes for better trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast