Questions and answers - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    leeme recheck
    Thanks a lot sir now my posts are showing in the contest thread. I am a rookie again. Thanks a lot sir I will never do copy pasting again and always try to write the best I can here

Trader
    I am just waiting to see more participants in the contest. We have only two days left in the contest. For your information I would like to remind that share your profit contest has 10 prizes but so far only 7 contestants took part and happy birthday forum contest has got 14 participants for 10 prizes. So bro and sis, come on and submit your excellent and creative work and win prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I am just waiting to see more participants in the contest. We have only two days left in the contest. For your information I would like to remind that share your profit contest has 10 prizes but so far only 7 contestants took part and happy birthday forum contest has got 14 participants for 10 prizes. So bro and sis, come on and submit your excellent and creative work and win prizes.
    Exactly, that's probably the truth of trading - not too many traders are getting profit :)
    Contests will be stopped in a 2 days. For those, who was not participating yet, I recommend to pay attention to "Share your profit". Stakes are higher there for the present moment.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Exactly, that's probably the truth of trading - not too many traders are getting profit :)
    Contests will be stopped in a 2 days. For those, who was not participating yet, I recommend to pay attention to "Share your profit". Stakes are higher there for the present moment.
    I know many of you have closed at least one trade in your trading career with roboforex real/bonus account. I think better you come with that. If you follow other threads in the contest you will get some idea to create your thread. So don't be late to join, time is ticking. I would dearly love to see at least 10 contestants.

Trader
    In two contests thumbs up is a factor to determine a winner, place and prize money. I liked all posts of happy birthday forum. I have given thumbs to all(except me, not allowed). I do believe if my one thumb can help you to win then I am there for you. I may be a loser, lose a place, less prize money but it don't matter. Your real effort should get reward at least with a thumb I think.

But I could not give my thumbs to the posts of share your profit contest. It may due to some technical matters as I given many thumbs to many posts in quick time.

I want to know whether there are any restrictions about it?
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 02-19-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    In two contests thumbs up is a factor to determine a winner, place and prize money. I liked all posts of happy birthday forum. I have given thumbs to all(except me, not allowed). I do believe if my one thumb can help you to win then I am there for you. I may be a loser, lose a place, less prize money but it don't matter. Your real effort should get reward at least with a thumb I think.

But I could not give my thumbs to the posts of share your profit contest. It may due to some technical matters as I given many thumbs to many posts in quick time.

I want to know whether there are any restrictions about it?
    I don't think that it is a matter for any restriction. You are able to vote for any posts you like.

Trader
    It is really unfortunate that I find the thumbs buttons are inactive. So I can't give it to anyone now. I have just visited it. I think there might be some problem. I have attached a screenshot that might give you some idea what problem I am facing in this regard.

thumbs.jpg

Trader
    I have joined the Contest Happy Birthday.
    I have spent a day to create my original video stop motion to share my thought about happy birthday roboforex forum. And I'm sure I will get the winner of this contest.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I have joined the Contest Happy Birthday.
    I have spent a day to create my original video stop motion to share my thought about happy birthday roboforex forum. And I'm sure I will get the winner of this contest.
    My thumbs for you. I wish I could give another one. I wish your win here. Actually it is really different and unique. I think you should have posted it earlier to get more thumbs. Whatever no problem I think. Moderators will find the bests to give prizes.

Trader
    So finally the contest deadline gone. We are just waiting for the results. I am happy to see 10 participants at least for the share your profit contest. So I have hope to get a place there. I think my contest post for Happy Birthday Forum is not good enough to get a prize as not many people liked it. Whatever I know I can't win all the time. I just want only the best should get places according to the merit of work. I think juries will find the best forgetting some early copy paste problems with some contestants. Best wishes for all participants. Thank you all for sharing your work which might motivate a lot of members in future.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast