Questions and answers - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers

Banned
    Ok thanks Kumarraj sir,

I am unable to take part in the contest " Share your profits" My previous trading account got archived and I did not trade for the last 4 months as I was busy with my office work and not even at my home, anyways best of luck to all the participants. Now I am already trading in my new account and if I earn good profits I will immediately write my article here in the contest.

Banned
    Hope tomorrow you will get your bonus in new account, And you can take part in the contest after that

Trader
    According to the announcement there will be 10 prizes for "Share Your Profit" contest. Till now we have got only 6 contestants. I am wondering among all the active members of the forum few members must have made profit out of their trading. So I request them to join the contest. There are still 4 places left untouched. It is a good opportunity for sure to earn some bonus too. We have only 6 days left, so come on join it and give yourself a chance to win some prize bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    According to the announcement there will be 10 prizes for "Share Your Profit" contest. Till now we have got only 6 contestants. I am wondering among all the active members of the forum few members must have made profit out of their trading. So I request them to join the contest. There are still 4 places left untouched. It is a good opportunity for sure to earn some bonus too. We have only 6 days left, so come on join it and give yourself a chance to win some prize bonus.
    i support your point, seeing less participants as mod, really feel bad, i don't know why members just one trick to get the bonus, whereas there is a easy bonus already available to eat !! strange.... and yeah not feeling good

Gamer sir I want reply

Sir I have written good articles for both Share your profits and Happy birthday forum contests. But I find that both of them have been deleted. Can I just ask a big why. Why my articles in the contests were removed.

@ Gamer, @ nkhan2810

Brother Gamer and Brother Nkhan2810 Please read my post for the contest " Happy Birthday Forum "

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Gamer sir I want reply

Sir I have written good articles for both Share your profits and Happy birthday forum contests. But I find that both of them have been deleted. Can I just ask a big why. Why my articles in the contests were removed.
    leeme recheck

@ Forexfighter007 I have read your post. You are a bit late but its nice. Check the picture at the bottom of your post, the word " [/CENTER] " is showing adjacent to the picture. Also participate in the Share Your profits Contest.
    Last edited by PROPENSITY100; 02-17-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    @ Forexfighter007 I have read your post. You are a bit late but its nice. Check the picture at the bottom of your post, the word " [/CENTER] " is showing adjacent to the picture. Also participate in the Share Your profits Contest.
    if he can't edit it, can ask me

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast