Questions and answers - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Questions and answers

You can ask any questions related to promotion "Happy birthday, Forum" in this thread. Wish you to have a good time!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Ok thanks Kumarraj sir,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    I am unable to take part in the contest " Share your profits" My previous trading account got archived and I did not trade for the last 4 months as I was busy with my office work and not even at my home, anyways best of luck to all the participants. Now I am already trading in my new account and if I earn good profits I will immediately write my article here in the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Hope tomorrow you will get your bonus in new account, And you can take part in the contest after that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    According to the announcement there will be 10 prizes for "Share Your Profit" contest. Till now we have got only 6 contestants. I am wondering among all the active members of the forum few members must have made profit out of their trading. So I request them to join the contest. There are still 4 places left untouched. It is a good opportunity for sure to earn some bonus too. We have only 6 days left, so come on join it and give yourself a chance to win some prize bonus.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    According to the announcement there will be 10 prizes for "Share Your Profit" contest. Till now we have got only 6 contestants. I am wondering among all the active members of the forum few members must have made profit out of their trading. So I request them to join the contest. There are still 4 places left untouched. It is a good opportunity for sure to earn some bonus too. We have only 6 days left, so come on join it and give yourself a chance to win some prize bonus.
    i support your point, seeing less participants as mod, really feel bad, i don't know why members just one trick to get the bonus, whereas there is a easy bonus already available to eat !! strange.... and yeah not feeling good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Gamer sir I want reply

Sir I have written good articles for both Share your profits and Happy birthday forum contests. But I find that both of them have been deleted. Can I just ask a big why. Why my articles in the contests were removed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    @ Gamer, @ nkhan2810

Brother Gamer and Brother Nkhan2810 Please read my post for the contest " Happy Birthday Forum "

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Gamer sir I want reply

Sir I have written good articles for both Share your profits and Happy birthday forum contests. But I find that both of them have been deleted. Can I just ask a big why. Why my articles in the contests were removed.
    leeme recheck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    @ Forexfighter007 I have read your post. You are a bit late but its nice. Check the picture at the bottom of your post, the word " [/CENTER] " is showing adjacent to the picture. Also participate in the Share Your profits Contest.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by PROPENSITY100; 02-17-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    @ Forexfighter007 I have read your post. You are a bit late but its nice. Check the picture at the bottom of your post, the word " [/CENTER] " is showing adjacent to the picture. Also participate in the Share Your profits Contest.
    if he can't edit it, can ask me

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast