Questions and answers - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Questions and answers

You can ask any questions related to promotion "Happy birthday, Forum" in this thread. Wish you to have a good time!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Hay all members of the forum. Have the competing spirit. I have not seen new posts in the two contests since long. It is been some time since the last post by PROPENSITY100 and shivanandfx in the contest Share your profits and Happy birthday forum. Today I will make my post in share your profits and also motivate everyone to read my post and also participate here. So many members and so few threads. Also please do not hesitate to give thumbs up if anyone like my work here.
    Like you I am just waiting for more participants in both contests. Actually in last few days many things happened. I think it is the time to forget all these and go ahead with the contest and also make this forum good place for learning. I would really love to see your post. Actually I am visiting this section every now and then to see new posts. I hope your post will motivate many to take part in contest and in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Hay all members of the forum. Have the competing spirit. I have not seen new posts in the two contests since long. It is been some time since the last post by PROPENSITY100 and shivanandfx in the contest Share your profits and Happy birthday forum. Today I will make my post in share your profits and also motivate everyone to read my post and also participate here. So many members and so few threads. Also please do not hesitate to give thumbs up if anyone like my work here.
    Go ahead Abhishekwala sir, I am waiting for your post

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Like you I am just waiting for more participants in both contests. Actually in last few days many things happened. I think it is the time to forget all these and go ahead with the contest and also make this forum good place for learning. I would really love to see your post. Actually I am visiting this section every now and then to see new posts. I hope your post will motivate many to take part in contest and in trading.
    Yes I will take part in the contest. I also wrote a poem about the forum but it is not yet good enough to be posted. But surely I will make my posts in another 2-3 days.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Gamer sir in last contest I participated late and so I did not got any prize. Please do consider my post and please help me win in this contest. Nkan, Propensity and shivanandfx you where toppers last time. Please read my post and please also give thumbs up if you like my post.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Gamer sir in last contest I participated late and so I did not got any prize. Please do consider my post and please help me win in this contest. Nkan, Propensity and shivanandfx you where toppers last time. Please read my post and please also give thumbs up if you like my post.
    You made good efforts to write a nice post for the contest. I think it would be better if you have a good caption or title for your post. I wish you best of luck for the contest

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Welcome successfulkartik In last contest you did not win then that simply means you need to do better. Also the contest is based on several parameters like popularity, number of views, thumbs up etc which moderators take into consideration to decide the winner. Best of luck in the contest hope you win a good place this time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Welcome successfulkartik In last contest you did not win then that simply means you need to do better. Also the contest is based on several parameters like popularity, number of views, thumbs up etc which moderators take into consideration to decide the winner. Best of luck in the contest hope you win a good place this time.
    I can remember last time in this Happy Birthday contest it seemed winners were selected mostly depending on Thumbs Ups! If this thing happen here then participants must post quickly to get more thumbs ups. And SuccessfulKartik has really good chance I can see as almost 3 weeks to go in the contest. Surely this time I am not going to get 1st place. No matter what happens I am happy to take part in the contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    According to the RoboForex Forums Statistics we have Members 7,293 Active Members 366. But I am little surprised that only 10/12 members take part in any contest of the forum. So I request all active members to take part in the contests and in discussion. And make it better for everybody. So come on boys and girls join the contest and give yourself a chance to win a big one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Currently active Users:

There are currently 433 users online. 9 members and 424 guests

What is the meaning of 424 Guests?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Currently active Users:

There are currently 433 users online. 9 members and 424 guests

What is the meaning of 424 Guests?
    Guests are those who have visited the forum but have either not logged in or are not members of the forum yet.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast