Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Questions and answers

You can ask any questions related to promotion "Happy birthday, Forum" in this thread. Wish you to have a good time!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I would really like to participate in the contests already announced. I am having some problem with the quality of screenshot. Usually I press the Prt Sc of my keyboard and then paste it to paint. With little or no edit I save it on jpg/jpeg/png format. But so far I found it is has not good very good quality. Can anybody inform me how can I get good quality screenshot? I would be grateful for help in this regard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I would really like to participate in the contests already announced. I am having some problem with the quality of screenshot. Usually I press the Prt Sc of my keyboard and then paste it to paint. With little or no edit I save it on jpg/jpeg/png format. But so far I found it is has not good very good quality. Can anybody inform me how can I get good quality screenshot? I would be grateful for help in this regard.
    interesting one , let's see

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Why not to use Snagit or any similar software? They make good screenshots. As for me, I use in-built tool in Yandex disk, it is cloud storage for files and also has feature of capturing and editing screenshots.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Why not to use Snagit or any similar software? They make good screenshots. As for me, I use in-built tool in Yandex disk, it is cloud storage for files and also has feature of capturing and editing screenshots.
    Thanks for you good suggestion. I am downloading it. I hope it will work for me. I found snipping tool on windows too. It used it for the cake image I placed on the post too. I hope the image is of good quality. I am always serious about contests on the forum and roboforex. It is because from each and every contest I learn something new.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I need to know one more thing. For the contest Share your profit we need to use our bonus account or real account. Is it necessary to give description of our latest trades for the contest? I mean trades that are opened on or after January 21, 2015. Or we can discuss our earlier trades. Say trades of December 2014 or September 2014. I would like to get reply from any mod, admin or educator in this matter.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well nkhan2810 I think you can share your any experience of real trading with robo forex broker, And Real account and bonus account both are acceptable.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well nkhan2810 I think you can share your any experience of real trading with robo forex broker, And Real account and bonus account both are acceptable.
    I saw your post for the contest. It is good. I am just waiting for the mods reply. Actually I thought it is better to make it clear before I post. I don't hesitate to ask anything regarding contest if any thing comes in my mind. I hope to get reply soon from mods.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks sir, Yeah for sure you can ask any question about the contest from moderator's

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Another great contest. My best wishes to all the participants who work sincerely to win the contest. Gamer sir I have a question that I have pm you please check it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast