Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bar Timer Indicator MT4

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Bar Timer Indicator MT4

It displays the current time position in relation to the beginning and the end of the bar. In addition the ratio between the time passed since the beginning of the bar and the whole bar duration expressed in percents is given. The informer is useful for choosing the moment of making a trade decision.

Bar Time.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Simple indicator but very effective. I can see in your chart that it will show us the timer of a bar or candle. This indicator looking very helpful for everyone because after using this there will be not need to check our watch again and again. We can directly check that when new candle will apear on our chart. Thanks for this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to work of the price action we used to practice by the past entries with the demo trading plan, as those to had of the customs on qualifying of shifts on differences with the use on calling of the quotes on number with the moving price of the notice by the open to close value with the arrangement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    There are many types of indicator's like this in the market but its looking very simple to handle. I am downloading this indicator just right now and will share my view about this after using it. I think one of the best indicator for me, as a scalper I can check each candle timing by it and can make a better candlestick analysis. Good sharing keep it up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the bar timer indy helps on trader to prepare of the chance to enter with the future shifts on candlestick movesment as the use should improves of the better details on capturing moments with the decision as precisely to calls by the distinct on times with the chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the use of the bar timer should helps as trader to dispose of worse with the risks with the decision on spending of the different action with the manual monitoring as to had with the good supports as not to canceled of the pending order of the false position by the better precise on chance as submitting of order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the use of the bar timer should helps as trader to dispose of worse with the risks with the decision on spending of the different action with the manual monitoring as to had with the good supports as not to canceled of the pending order of the false position by the better precise on chance as submitting of order.
    I am using this indicator regularly, and yeah there are many advantages of this indicator. It could help you to know about the market opportunities wisely, my trading strategy also based upon candlestick and with the help of this indicator I able to know that when I have to open my order in the market, its easy to know that when a candle time will finish in the market so its a good indicator to check about our exit point too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for your compliment forex learner, Yeah I am using this too, its easy to check the end time of any candle with the help of this indicator, otherwise you have to calculate that manually or by checking your watch. For short term trading this could be a good indicator to open and close your positions quickly. I am a long term trader but still I am getting good help from this indicator, that's why I have put this indicator in the forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for your compliment forex learner, Yeah I am using this too, its easy to check the end time of any candle with the help of this indicator, otherwise you have to calculate that manually or by checking your watch. For short term trading this could be a good indicator to open and close your positions quickly. I am a long term trader but still I am getting good help from this indicator, that's why I have put this indicator in the forum.
    Only a few posts right now in this thread but I am sure that when other member's will pay attention on it then they will also love this indicator very much, I am following this in my long term trading project only so its not much beneficial for long term but yes its seeming a good indicator for short term trader's specially for swing trader's, scalpers, or any kind if intra day trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Only a few posts right now in this thread but I am sure that when other member's will pay attention on it then they will also love this indicator very much, I am following this in my long term trading project only so its not much beneficial for long term but yes its seeming a good indicator for short term trader's specially for swing trader's, scalpers, or any kind if intra day trader.
    i do not see much of what this indicator will do to me my friend, as you like it, it may beneficial for you, but i have many with, and i do not want to give many others the chance, not to affect the strategy i have created and that is working for me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast