can you make a webinar about harmonic - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Roboforex has already introduced the new way of defining the market and they have logic to explain how system works and really has emphasis too much in the whole forum how to built a successful career with psychological effects that turns you the reputation of finding trading location and the sytle that suits you best. As far as harmonic trading is concern it could work well for you too as they have logics of turning the market but success rate is less so that is why we can predict the future price too far but for Intraday momentum it can be done for small profit when market sentiment changes so many times in a day then think how much it will change in two or three days because harmonics are used best on higher time frames and that is why reward is huge there.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think the webinar is the best source to get he knowledge of the trading and it will teach us the best way to doing the trading and develop the interest in the forex trading business and secondly we know the views of the other trader and how they will think about the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think the webinar is the best source to get he knowledge of the trading and it will teach us the best way to doing the trading and develop the interest in the forex trading business and secondly we know the views of the other trader and how they will think about the trading.
    The webinar is best source of learning,just like a school we get the explanation to trade the strategy in the forex market from the webinar,learning is very important in forex,then you could find yourself succeed in the way you want after you learn well.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Harmonic patterns are not used by many traders but if a webinar is conducted for the same the interested traders can register and join here and learn about the same. It is always good to learn new things that can enhance the skills of a trader and help in profitable forex trading .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 03-18-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by 4extrader View Post
    Harmonic patterns are not used by many traders but if a webinar is conducted for the same the interested traders can register and join here and learn about the same. It is always good to learn new things that can enhance the skills of a trader and help in profitable forex trading .
    Harmonic patterns are built on Fibonacci numbers, so many traders use them (but they may not know they are using harmonic patterns :) )

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Harmonic patterns are built on Fibonacci numbers, so many traders use them (but they may not know they are using harmonic patterns :) )
    if it uses the Fibonacci indicators I have seen it looks like the basis of price movement as the price surge, I know because I've studied how to do the trade with fobonacci analysis in this trade, and I think this will be very good in the trade to see how the market changes ranging from small correction,, medium, and large correction to be able to happen reversal

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    My dear sir I think they can just make a chat room where all the traders can join in chat. There will be groups in where you can join. Its like social sites. I thin k this will be super cool. So that we can share everything and we can make some good friend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i hope that sir . this webinar will be so useful to trade Forex with the lowest risk .i think there will be a huge number of traders that will join this webinar because they did not find a good source to learn how to trade with this patterns so i hope that soon .thanks so much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In fact, other traders is very easy to interact with the webinar, but we have the more we share the more development of science, because we are, or we simply just join us, we have the knowledge to perform the you do not ever have to share information with all of the existing menu, you can create a new room, but we all, as well as a good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    E-seminar is rather great point in this manner we capable to technology trading to amount of dealers within a time.e-seminar is also fairly useful to generate curiosity about trading in your head of dealer.but I believe for me its maybe not possible to produce a cyber-seminar trigger I do not get an encounter in on-line webinar but this proposition is rather great.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast