can you make a webinar about harmonic - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread;

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by myousafjass786 View Post
    Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread;
    Don't make me laugh.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    web seminar is very positive thing in this manner all of us in a position to technology buying and selling in order to quantity of investors in one period. web seminar can also be very useful to produce curiosity regarding buying and selling within the thoughts associated with investor. however i believe personally it's difficult to create a web seminar trigger we not have the encounter within on the internet web seminar however this particular recommendation is very great.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    i really hope which mister. this particular web seminar is going to be therefore helpful to industry Foreign exchange using the cheapest danger. i believe you will see a wide array associated with investors which will sign up for this particular web seminar simply because they didn't look for a great supply in order to learn to industry with this particular designs and so i wish which quickly. many thanks a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .
    i think we don't need to answer this question, since the question it self is something would not possible to exist. no one, even a government including US can't corner a forex market. forex market is too big to be controlled by institution, government, central bank or even a traderit depends on you lot size and the leverage you use. if you use high leverage and big lots the number of pips to double you account will go down and you will require more pips if you use low leverawge and small lot sizepair EUR / USD very large movements when there will be news and I am always waiting to enter the market when the news to them and when everything is clear and know how to market response on the news I decided to open position

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    webinar is quite good thing in this way we able to tech trading to number of traders in a single time.webinar is also quite helpful to create interest about trading in the mind of trader.but i think for me its not possible to make a webinar cause i never have a experience in online webinar....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    harmonic trading or the trading when the market is ranging is really an essential way to make money. Yes it is necessary for all of us to know about it and all of us to use it to make money. it is very much important and it is very much likely that we will need it in the future.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Understanding harmonic pattern is a great asset in forex trading and it will be good for you to have read about it personally on your own and by the time you attend the webinar on it , you will just have your knowledge full on it. I hope Value trader will do everything humanly possible to give us a power packed webinar on using Harmonic pattern to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    harmonic trading or the trading when the market is ranging is really an essential way to make money. Yes it is necessary for all of us to know about it and all of us to use it to make money. it is very much important and it is very much likely that we will need it in the future.
    yes with the beginning focus on entrance as distinguished return with the extreme on opposite returns with the win loss customs of prospect theory that more trader to gains with the returns on preparing the details on arrange with the modest on qualification to deliver the practical mechanism of technical trading with the manage of projects plan with the finance forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I think webinar is is good source to learn the knowledge of the trading and i think in this source we can get the more information about the trading and also know the opinion of the professional trader how they have think about the trading and these tips are the key of the success in the trading and become guideline for us the need is that we attend more wbinar and learn more about the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast