can you make a webinar about harmonic - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    webinar is quite good thing in the actual way my spouse and i competent to tech trading to be able to quantity regarding traders with a one time. webinar is usually furthermore quite practical to publish interest all about trading for the mind regarding trader.but i think for me its not possible to Produce a webinar cause my spouse and i never make application for a experience within online webinar but the suggestion will be quite good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    webinar is usually quite good thing inside the way my partner and i capable to tech trading for you to variety connected with traders with a great individual time.webinar is usually also quite practical to create interest all about trading for the mind involving trader.but my partner and i think pertaining to me the not possible in order to Develop a webinar cause i never get a experience inside on the internet webinar but your suggestion is usually quite good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    As you see in my following chart, The descending channel has been broken @ 1.3355 then the pair has fell down extremely and reached the expected target which must be @ 61.8% fibo level for the last bullish trend, more bearish movements are still expected and the next awaited target will be @ the next support level which located @1.2814.
    The performance like that in forex market sure making more losses in your acc,and sure the movement in your acc finally what makes you now crazy,i am sure you will have your first test from the people,you could see it clear for someone like you who make sin many times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am a new member right here and i think learning this professional manners of trading shall be so helpful for any foreign exchange traders so my recommendation is open a Webinar to be informed buying and selling with harmonic styles it's so powerful strategy to business any thing like shares or forex or futures so i am hoping it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    The performance like that in forex market sure making more losses in your acc,and sure the movement in your acc finally what makes you now crazy,i am sure you will have your first test from the people,you could see it clear for someone like you who make sin many times.
    I agree with what you are saying that in this trade seems like we should get a better trade by testing first because somehow we have to realize in this trade have a trading strategy we have to really understand how the performance of the strategy before in use in a real account and I am sure that the new strategy we use without testing would be easier to make loss

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    actually i need some body to send me any tutorial materials related to the harmonic for I do not know any about it up to now . even more i heard a lot about harmonic and noticed many of they writers make a lot of analysis using the harmonic . and I think that it uses the channels and the trends more over

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open... so that you know you can genuinely make more money than you loss .. Trader ha harmonic patterns is a good why to get an edge in trading ... Have a access to a wealth of recorded webbing ......

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    web conferencing is very positive thing in this manner all of us competent to support investing for you to quantity of investors in a single time period. web conferencing is additionally quite helpful to produce fascination with regards to investing inside brain connected with dealer. but i'm sure personally the impossible to make a web conferencing lead to my partner and i never have the knowledge in on-line web conferencing but that recommendation is very very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    yeah webinar is very usefull pattern for easy to work.any trader talk to about Forex trade by live chat.every indicator all time ready to help any pattern of question for anyone trader.so every trader do not risk first don't about this trade.they know first and try to be work properly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by prituldas View Post
    web conferencing is very positive thing in this manner all of us competent to support investing for you to quantity of investors in a single time period. web conferencing is additionally quite helpful to produce fascination with regards to investing inside brain connected with dealer. but i'm sure personally the impossible to make a web conferencing lead to my partner and i never have the knowledge in on-line web conferencing but that recommendation is very very good.
    ourselves that will determine how much knowledge we have in this trade so we will be better with this trade to trade in the knowledge it will allow us as much merchants will maximize our trade to trade profitably because after the trade with forex should be a lot of knowledge that we have built with hard work and will be able to make this trade would be better

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast