can you make a webinar about harmonic - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    my partner and i think they will certainly simply just Develop a chat room in which all of the traders can log in within chat. There will be groups within by which You will join. its like interpersonal sites. we thin k your is usually super cool. and so That when i may share everything AND ALSO when i can establish a few good friend. my partner and i think webinar is kinda discussion room by which traders gather in order to discuss about currency trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    we additionally want to learn information about harmonic pattern.i hear information on It pattern, It is very much profitable pattern no matter whether when i can use The idea nicely.Please Create a session information about harmonic.So This my partner and i just about all newbie may recognize information about it.Expert offers additional look at information about everything.I can learn With this with google search but expert discuss it\'s opinion About it via there own view ALONG WITH This can be very much effective.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunal View Post
    Webinar in a harmonic pattern is so diffecut to learn but it has lots of facilyties after learning of it.Sir it will more helpful for us if you give us all the solution on webinar and make a platfrom where such like me a new trader can find out my solution can be a great for me.
    Ok sir. I think Harmonic pattern analysis as like Chart pattern because I have a study on this but I did not get any major difference between them. but it is my view so I am wait for this webinar because our Value trader will be start it. but one noticed from me before attend on this webinar we should to learn chart pattern.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Ok sir. I think Harmonic pattern analysis as like Chart pattern because I have a study on this but I did not get any major difference between them. but it is my view so I am wait for this webinar because our Value trader will be start it. but one noticed from me before attend on this webinar we should to learn chart pattern.
    When first i am watching this thread that time i am also analysis that Harmonic pattern same as like as chart pattern. After that i am also try to learning both point then i am ensure that there are no big difference. I think both analysis are effective for traders. With the help of this traders are easily confirm their trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    we know, rading psychology could be the perception change that you should zip during right after that you are actively with the markets trading your current money. Any time trading at an demo account, Whenever a person make This 1st live trade AS WELL AS a person birth to am indecisive information on While in order to consider profit, as well as cut your own losses. you have only discovered your effects associated with trading psychology

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if we want to be successful in any business, then it must be experts on trade even learn webinar I probably would not know it if I did not in this thread and now I have an idea of how to make an exchange with Webinar do, but maybe not, but it can be used for a good result, so I am forced to try to do my best in this business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i hope That sir . the particular webinar can be thus helpful to help trade Forex because of the lowest risk .i think there is actually the huge quantity regarding traders in which visit this webinar considering that the they did not receive a source for you to know How you can trade within this patterns consequently i hope The item soon .thanks therefore much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i hope This sir . this webinar is so handy in order to trade Forex through the lowest risk .i think there is actually a huge variety regarding traders which visit this webinar because they did not acquire a great source for you to recognize The best way to trade with this patterns consequently we hope The idea soon .thanks thus much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes my spouse and i would Record up webinari, ALONG WITH there exists no timetable to be able to always be followed whether or not traning must end up being clicked all for you to visit or per seasion, i signed up the very first season how about you???

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    web seminar is pretty good thing this way we all able to technology trading to quantity of professionals in one occasion. web seminar is also very useful to develop interest regarding trading in the head associated with speculator. yet i believe personally it's impossible to create a web seminar result in we never have some sort of encounter within on the net web seminar yet this specific tip is pretty beneficial.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast