can you make a webinar about harmonic - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    I know about harmonic pattern.But i want to know it more.because i think there is expert webniar who knows very well than me.So, if a webniar teach us about harmony pattern then i also can know briefly about harmony pattern.That is true that harmonic pattern is very powerful way to make profit if we can find out it perfectly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I also want to know about harmonic pattern.i hear about that pattern, it is very much profitable pattern if we can use it nicely.Please make a session about harmonic.So that we all newbie can know about it.Expert has different view about everything.I can know about it in google search but expert discuss their opinion about it from there own view and it is very much effective.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    i am still learning forex i am new in this business and dont have much knowledge about it so it is not possible fort do any webinar anyone who want to do webinar need lot of knowledge and tng so he can provide all the details to his listners otheits not possible to to do this in any way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahan1 View Post
    webinar is quite good thing inside this way my spouse and i competent to tech trading for you to variety associated with traders within an solitary time.webinar can be additionally quite practical to write down interest information about trading at the mind connected with trader.but i think for me it is not possible to Develop a webinar cause my spouse and i never get a experience throughout on-line webinar but your suggestion is usually quite good.
    whatever you do in this trade certainly will not get lost in this trade for the better by having experience in the trade so that the experience in this trade we will be able to get success and I am confident in this trade we should be better in this trade by getting trade will be able to make us will have experience in this trade the more we will be able to make a trade deal with good and profitable

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    web seminar is very good thing in this way we capable of tech exchanging to be able to amount of professionals in a occasion. web seminar is also really helpful to develop fascination with regards to exchanging from the mind associated with trader. nevertheless i believe in my opinion it's extremely hard to make a web seminar bring about we do not have some sort of practical knowledge with on-line web seminar nevertheless this kind of recommendation is very good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .
    GOOD mohammed reda. because I think it will be vary big support to us, because every time we are waiting for good thing which can improve our skill. so lot of thanks for your hope and I think we will get good analysis of patterns. but I want to use your analysis only on currency not others because I am trade on currency.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    webinar is actually quite good thing with the actual way when i competent to tech trading to number regarding traders throughout an single time.webinar will be likewise quite practical to publish interest information about trading at the mind of trader.but we think pertaining to me it\'s not possible to be able to Produce a webinar cause my partner and i never have a experience inside on the net webinar but the suggestion is quite good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i hope The item sir . the webinar is usually thus useful in order to trade Forex through the lowest risk .i think there can be an huge quantity associated with traders that will visit your webinar because they did not find a good source in order to understand The way to trade on this patterns and so my spouse and i hope It soon .thanks consequently much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i hope that sir . this webinar will be so useful to trade Forex with the lowest risk .i think there will be a huge number of traders that will join this webinar because they did not find a good source to learn how to trade with this patterns so i hope that soon .thanks so much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex could be the Easiest online earning in The net ALONG WITH i just about all may earn alot connected with cash from it. Forex is actually a good international business. when i have to take some ways to obtain profit with the Forex trading. Forex is usually a good earning system intended for all even an house wife, an student AND jobless end user will certainly earn income from Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast