can you make a webinar about harmonic - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Please who can u participant in this webinar,and also where is the link,I must confess I haven't read much about this webinar so please am very interested,is it like a live chat room were traders communicate in one platform.
    Link in the post right above your post, read this thread carefully :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think they can just make a chat room where all the traders can join in chat. There will be groups in where you can join. Its like social sites. I thin k this will be super cool. So that we can share everything and we can make some good friend. I think webinar is kinda discussion room where traders gather to discuss all about currency trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I think they can just make a chat room where all the traders can join in chat. There will be groups in where you can join. Its like social sites. I thin k this will be super cool. So that we can share everything and we can make some good friend. I think webinar is kinda discussion room where traders gather to discuss all about currency trading.
    actually quite easy to interact with fellow traders on the webinar, yet we just join or create a new room all existing menu, which we need only to share the knowledge we have never harbored knowledge that we have because the more we share means more development of science that we have, yet all for our good as well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .
    I think that's the case, if we want to succeed in any trade then it must learn from the experts about the trade itself webiner I probably would not know it if I were not in this thread and now I have a grasp of how to do a trade with webiner although perhaps not yet can use this with good profit so that I feel compelled to try to do my best in this trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think it is good suggestion that open the webinar to learn the trading with the harmonic patterns because in this way as newbies trader learn the forex trading well and also know how to mange the risk in the trading and how to analysis the market and get the real ideas about the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I think that's the case, if we want to succeed in any trade then it must learn from the experts about the trade itself webiner I probably would not know it if I were not in this thread and now I have a grasp of how to do a trade with webiner although perhaps not yet can use this with good profit so that I feel compelled to try to do my best in this trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Webinar in a harmonic pattern is so diffecut to learn but it has lots of facilyties after learning of it.Sir it will more helpful for us if you give us all the solution on webinar and make a platfrom where such like me a new trader can find out my solution can be a great for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunal View Post
    Webinar in a harmonic pattern is so diffecut to learn but it has lots of facilyties after learning of it.Sir it will more helpful for us if you give us all the solution on webinar and make a platfrom where such like me a new trader can find out my solution can be a great for me.
    if for the moment we learned anything I think it would be in the study because there is a lot of material that we can take in the trade and that certainly is how well we are looking for material that will be easy because of widely spread on the internet, forums and so on so that if it you think this is good for the market pattern analysis then you can easily learn

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    lets hope of which mister. this particular online will be so employed to business Currency trading with the most affordable chance. i believe there will be a ton of merchants that can enroll in this particular online given that they didn't get a beneficial origin to discover ways to business on this designs and so i wish of which before long. thank you much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    webinar is absolutely acceptable affair in this way we able to tech trading to cardinal of traders in a distinct time.webinar is additionally absolutely accessible to actualize absorption about trading in the apperception of trader.but i anticipate for me its not accessible to accomplish a webinar account i never accept a acquaintance in online webinar but this advancement is absolutely good.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast