can you make a webinar about harmonic
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: can you make a webinar about harmonic

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

can you make a webinar about harmonic

hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi i am a new member here and i think learning this professional ways of trading will be so useful for any Forex trader so my suggestion is open a Webinar to learn trading with harmonic patterns it is so powerful way to trade any thing like Stocks or Forex or futures so i hope it will be a Webinar like this please .
    We will take your request into consideration, thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    We will take your request into consideration, thanks
    i hope that sir . this webinar will be so useful to trade Forex with the lowest risk .i think there will be a huge number of traders that will join this webinar because they did not find a good source to learn how to trade with this patterns so i hope that soon .thanks so much .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i hope that sir . this webinar will be so useful to trade Forex with the lowest risk .i think there will be a huge number of traders that will join this webinar because they did not find a good source to learn how to trade with this patterns so i hope that soon .thanks so much .
    well, actually i think that they should make it a live chat together for all the traders. And at there they presentate the webminar online which all of the trader can type any question they want to ask. I believe that will be more effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    webinar is quite good thing in this way we able to tech trading to number of traders in a single time.webinar is also quite helpful to create interest about trading in the mind of trader.but i think for me its not possible to make a webinar cause i never have a experience in online webinar but this suggestion is quite good.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by traderx View Post
    webinar is quite good thing in this way we able to tech trading to number of traders in a single time.webinar is also quite helpful to create interest about trading in the mind of trader.but i think for me its not possible to make a webinar cause i never have a experience in online webinar but this suggestion is quite good.
    It's very simple, you just need a browser and have to enter a "room" of a webinar before it starts. All links are above

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    well, actually i think that they should make it a live chat together for all the traders. And at there they presentate the webminar online which all of the trader can type any question they want to ask. I believe that will be more effective.
    In webinar, there is a chat room. All traders have opportunity to exchange messages there

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes I would sign up webinari, and there is no timetable to be followed whether traning must be clicked all to join or per seasion, I signed up the first season how about you???

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by faridridwan View Post
    Yes I would sign up webinari, and there is no timetable to be followed whether traning must be clicked all to join or per seasion, I signed up the first season how about you???
    Here you can find a timetable:
    http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/webinars/

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Please who can u participant in this webinar,and also where is the link,I must confess I haven't read much about this webinar so please am very interested,is it like a live chat room were traders communicate in one platform.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast