Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Lord Indicator MT4

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Trend Lord Indicator MT4

Trend Lord is a very simple indicator to use. Trend lord will give you a great idea about the current market trend. By using this indicator you can also know that when you have to enter and exit in the market.

Crimson Color: It mean is that you have to sell in the market and the market trend is down.

Steel Blue Color: It mean is that you have to buy in the market and the market trend is up.

Trend lord.JPG

Trend lord 2.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Dear I am using this indicator since 4 months and its a very useful indicator to check about market uptrend and downtrend but I will never suggest anyone to depend fully upon it. I think long term timemfram's are better for its use. I am using trend lord in H4 and above time frames, Some time I am getting late signal also so testing some other indicator's also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes good indy system i guess once i had to used with the work with the past evaluation but not running of the live plan as to work of more with the customs on evaluation on confirming of the precise on signals to work with the analytics of the trend capturing with the market chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I am using this indicator since 1 month but not getting any good result because this is one of the repainted indicator and some time you get very late signal from it. So better to use few other indicator's to make a better analysis. We can use it as a extra indicator like 12th play in a cricket team. For long term time frames it could be a good indicator

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    laggard in entry and laggard in exit. and those to qualify the curve on angles with the drawing.
    more trader to prepare the use on preparing the exit as to earns of the deeper on entry point with the late signals on referring the better on precision.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I know this indicator very well, it is better when you see it in the way they appear without the internet connection on the trading platform, but when you connect the internet, then it will never be the same results as stationary. In other words, they are repainting, and it might frustrate you in using the indicator that repaints.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the shifts on colors as used with the drawing of technical arrange with the indy on referring signals those offers of the good shifts on deliverance as to helps of the color blinded trader to earns of the chance on working of more with the good proven of the system as by the moderation of other trader on promoting the use of the indy as to gains with the good supports on confirmation with the wider societies on how the system worth of the good value to gives of the good returns with the occupation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I know this indicator very well, it is better when you see it in the way they appear without the internet connection on the trading platform, but when you connect the internet, then it will never be the same results as stationary. In other words, they are repainting, and it might frustrate you in using the indicator that repaints.
    lol the first line is good, I was thinking that its a very good indicator but after reading your next lines, I would say that its not a very good indicator at all, because I not love any type of re paint indicator, I always show internet only in non repaint indicator's. Repainting system could frustrate and disappoint us many time during trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well sir if you are not getting the right way to do trade with this indicator then it mean is not that other trader's would also get problem for this. I am a trend follower and I like to use a few repainted indicator's because they are working for me and giving a lot of help too. So I am happy to use them in my trading system

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the decision should works as referring the good chance on capturing trend directions with the price movesment of the market, as trader to work also with the different manage on trying as occupying the strategy on qualifying the better precision on capturing movesment.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast