Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IBSF TREND LINES MT4

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

IBSF TREND LINES MT4

It draws a channel with recommendations. You don't have to set channel manually in on your chart, now this indicator will help you to do this automatically for you. You will able to know better about the market trend direction and will able to take good buying and selling decision also.

SF trend line.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Wow that's very good dear, I never heard about this indicator before but you explained well about IBSF trend line indicator. I like to use naked chart and use trend line for my analysis. This indicator's will give me better idea about that market will check soon about this indicator. Thanks for this great sharing once again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the one similar with the proto system from mustafa baihaky from the russia, i guess those helps on referring of trend with the captures but to work of the deeper on customs as confirming decision that the signals fastly changing of the direction with the shifts on times by the series of the arrays to draws of the lines by the qualification.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the one similar with the proto system from mustafa baihaky from the russia, i guess those helps on referring of trend with the captures but to work of the deeper on customs as confirming decision that the signals fastly changing of the direction with the shifts on times by the series of the arrays to draws of the lines by the qualification.
    This indicator is looking for those trader's who like to do trade by following the market trend. But don't know how it will work in sideways market condition, I will test this indicator in meta trader terminal. Lawners1791 can you share proto system with us. What is proto system is this a indicator or template? Please share more about it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    should helps on working of the triple top and bottom strategy by other posts in the forum. but the one from the mbfx system of similar indy draws of the repaint lines on signals. will check later to attach indy with the chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    This indicator is looking for those trader's who like to do trade by following the market trend. But don't know how it will work in sideways market condition, I will test this indicator in meta trader terminal. Lawners1791 can you share proto system with us. What is proto system is this a indicator or template? Please share more about it
    Trading with side ways market is profitable but if you are a trend follower then it can create problem for you many time. IBSF trend lines is looking a good indicator but make sure that you are ready to accept the barrier's of side ways market too. Because this indicator's will not give you profit all the time better to use a strong management to deal with sideways market condition's well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    those of the chance as drawing of the bands on level with the outer limits with the upper and the lower price on referring customs with the uses on strategy as trader to work of the good decision on opening of the new position those as trader qualify ofthe good evaluation on monitoring of customs with the profile of the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Trading with side ways market is profitable but if you are a trend follower then it can create problem for you many time. IBSF trend lines is looking a good indicator but make sure that you are ready to accept the barrier's of side ways market too. Because this indicator's will not give you profit all the time better to use a strong management to deal with sideways market condition's well.
    You are right friend if you are thinking to make money with this indicator in sideways market then it would be a big mistake. The simple formula to calculate sideways market pattern would be to focus on technical analysis. This is not my type of trading style but I am sure that technical analysis would help trader's to solve the problem of sideways market trading barrier's.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    those as works of the repainting and redrawing signals i guess still requires with the work on having with the different signals on running with the analytics on referring the better precision with the finale on options.
    the same as the one of the mbfx system i hope will found the different with similar customs on drawing of the signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i hope i should draws of only the less of lines with the indy to focus more of the deeper on attention on working with the manage on searching of more with the available offers from the different signals to helps on supporting decision on ordering market with the best of options.
    untitled.jpg

and the details along as printed by the corner helps to refer more with the qualification.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast