How i build the confidence in the trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How i build the confidence in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

How i build the confidence in the trading ?

I think the confidence in the forex trading is very important in the trading because the forex trading is high risky and uncertain business so that's why the confidence in the trading is necessary but i think how we build the confidence in the trading and how we motivated in the trading after the big loses ? is any one have the idea ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friend if you want to build your confidence in forex I will suggest you to focus on your practice in demo account and you can use Google search and you tube also for the great videos of professional trader it will be best for you and you will become a very good trader one day best of luck buddy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    The best way to build up the confidence is by gaining all the necessary knowledge first, when a trader trade with full knowledge and his full potential, in such a case the trader will be trading with full confidence and that will help the traders to trade with better confidence for better results.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the confidence in the forex trading is very important in the trading because the forex trading is high risky and uncertain business so that's why the confidence in the trading is necessary but i think how we build the confidence in the trading and how we motivated in the trading after the big loses ? is any one have the idea ?

Conviction and faith that this area is very profitable and that is the way to achieve your ambitions and be have convinced you are losing so many times because only one thing is the lack of sufficient knowledge and the lack of sufficient experience to profit-taking and preservation and to be fixed per month

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    man i think the confidence is come from the success on the business and also it come from the profit you make , so if you want to built the confidence in yourself you should makes some rules and you should apply it you may lose but you will make profit mare than the losses so make profit if you want more confidence in that market ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    First, use of idle money or money you are prepared to invest. You also can use a maximum of 30% of your monthly income. Second, make you believe in the trading strategy through testing for a minimum of 3 months. Third, start an real account with a few margin. May help you to trade with confidence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Just like the way that i have seen the market itself, it is better that you face the market fearlessly than saying that it is very risky, risk is not what will give you the right money that you want from the market, but the ability to reduce this risk by doing what is right and being confident about the things that you are doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To build confidence in forex trading, we should be the ones that accept the risk of loss in trading forex. Because we can eventually forex trading with confidence and we assume the risk of loss in trading forex but as a part of our learning about which forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    martyn, That is true but besides that for me confidence will grow if we have good trading plan, Trading plan will guide us when to trade as correctly and when hold to not open transaction, with that we will entry the market with more confident

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i build mine trading confident from mine demo account,i also trade some of the demo contest despite the fact that i never won any of the demo trading i did but i still able to build a trading confident around it and i was able to become a good trader,though it kinda hard but i was able to become a better forex trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast