Zig Zag Buy Sell Indicator (Meta Trader 4)
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Zig Zag Buy Sell Indicator (Meta Trader 4)

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Zig Zag Buy Sell Indicator (Meta Trader 4)

There are many types of zig zag buy sell indicator's in the market right but this one is very profitable and heplful in making analysis. Zig Zag buy sell working well on support and resistance points and will give you better idea about the trend direction too. Zig Zag buy sell work well in sideways market condition hope you will like this indicator.

Time Frame: Use M15 time frame for better result.

Currecy Pair: Gbp/Jpy, Euro/Jpy, Euro/Usd, Gbp/Usd

Zig Zag Buy sell.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 01-20-2015 at 05:35 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]thank yoou very much, i have download one and want to try it first, good indicators but i guess it is not only zigzag, because there is point to indicate the peak and bottom of chart, and we can use it as entry point and also exit point, and of course, for higher time frames will give good results, but i want to ask you , how if we use it for smaller time frames ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Here we go, I just edited in my post, Yes sir I was testing this indicator since 14 days in my demo trading account in couple of time frames but finally I realized that it's working well in M15 time frame rather than other's. I was testing it in Gbp/Jpy and Gbp/Aud pair. I think its best for short term time frame like 15 minute. But don't use very lesser time frame like M1 and M15

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]thank yoou very much, i have download one and want to try it first, good indicators but i guess it is not only zigzag, because there is point to indicate the peak and bottom of chart, and we can use it as entry point and also exit point, and of course, for higher time frames will give good results, but i want to ask you , how if we use it for smaller time frames ?[/lang]
    Now I am using this only in m15time frame and its giving very good signal in this time frame. I am focusing on Gbp/Jpy pair right now. Check this

zig zag buy sell new signal.JPG

I will suggest you to use less risk for each trade like 2 to 3 percent per trade. And in average you will easily able to get 30 pips per day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Thanks Mam I am a short term trader and hope this indicator will give me a very good result in my scalping. I think this one zig zag differ rather than other's I can see that its giving very less signal's. I am very thankful to you for this indicator I will try to test it too like you. For a scalper its a perfect indicator

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is one of the indicators that I say that repaints ( They gives signal, and take back the signal at will). And I do not like a thing like this, if a trader wants a perfect signal for trading, he should then use the indicator that would not give him issue of repaints. What would you do if you see its signal and place the trade immediately, and it removes back?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah its one of the repaint indicator but its totally depend upon us that how we are handling any indicator for our trading. I think if we have to good knowledge about the market trend that time arrow signal can help us to make a good decision in the market. Personally I like this type of indicator's very much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    All indicators which use Low[Lowest] and High[Highest] functions repaints. They are good in ranging market but almost useless in trending market. The way to avoid repainting is to use some oscillators (like RSI) to avoid false signals. So You have a signal from ZIGZAG but oscilators gives the confirmation of the signal. Also for trending market You can filter signals and use only BUY or SELL depending on orientation of moving average of Your choice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by roboza View Post
    All indicators which use Low[Lowest] and High[Highest] functions repaints. They are good in ranging market but almost useless in trending market. The way to avoid repainting is to use some oscillators (like RSI) to avoid false signals. So You have a signal from ZIGZAG but oscilators gives the confirmation of the signal. Also for trending market You can filter signals and use only BUY or SELL depending on orientation of moving average of Your choice.
    It is very useless in trending, not almost, this is why I do not like this zigzag of a thing. I am trend trader, and I do not joke with that, any trading system that would not give me a permanent trading signal is not worth using. Forex traders need a real and reliable trading signals all the time, if it is not seen, one should rather devise alternatives.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]I think that it is a very good indicator specially with these pairs which may be remarked with the steady movements and also it is evry good to choose the m15 time frame in order to give the zigzag its chance to not to change its direction or redraw it self a gain . i `ll try this[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast