When we buy or sell and when we close the order?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When we buy or sell and when we close the order?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Exclamation When we buy or sell and when we close the order?

I think in the forex trading the thing is important when we buy or sell and when we open the position and when we close the order in the trading so i think how we know which is the best time to open the position and how we know please suggest all the newbies trader like me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It totally depends upon the analysis of the trader, if a trader analyzes the market well and find out the correct points which could be taken as potential entry or exit points, then such points will be good for the trader to close or open their positions so it totally depends upon the trader's analyzing knowledge.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think in the forex trading the thing is important when we buy or sell and when we open the position and when we close the order in the trading so i think how we know which is the best time to open the position and how we know please suggest all the newbies trader like me
    i think you are a beginner trader my advice to you is you must learn the basics of technical analysis like supports and resistance and trends after this step you are not be able to trade with your real account because you do not have any experience so that you must open a demo account with the same capital that you will use to trade in your real account and start your training for enough time .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Timing and speed is important as a forex trader, trading when the market condition is favourable is an advantage as a forex trader.timing is important in a fast pace moving market such as forex and remember that if you miss an opportunity there'll always be another.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    To get the best time to enter and exit from the market then we have to make a trading plan first, trading plan is already made up of market analysis and the various steps that we should do as determining the enter and exit time, so we are only trading based on such trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The best point we can buy in it in very strong support and when we want to sell in very strong resistance and we can close the order if we have the enough profit we want or we have the stop loose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We only will understand this by using good money and risk management system, without using good money and risk management technique we cannot know how to open and closed the market and which lot size used for trading the market . Every person should do more and more practice in demo account because practice is the only way to get money and risk management system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    There only the strategy and experience counts and the entry and exit set ups are totally on our trading plan and trading strategy and by practice we develop this trading skill which teaches us when to enter the trade and when to exit at the same time, we must learn to put stop loss and take profits and for this it is always advisable to use support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is all about proper knowledge, this is very important to know where should we entry so that if market goes reverse of our position then we do minimum loss.
    SO try to gain as much knowledge then analyze the support and resistance level so you can decide where is the right price for entry in create position for proper exit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Of course, the success of any business is an important part of knowledge. Our knowledge about the best of our knowledge we have successfully Forex.really forex trade will have to make a good profit in Forex trading would be a good businessman, a business can not survive without proper knowledge.i.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to improve your forex trading forex trading success, in my opinion, you learn the art and the experience and knowledge needed to come up with and how I can read you a demo account to practice trading book recommendations are found on the internet and you will find you have a lot of knowledge and tools suggest you see a site that is essential for improving the forex trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast