Can i earn $100 monthly from $200 capital ?

Thread: Can i earn $100 monthly from $200 capital ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Can i earn $100 monthly from $200 capital ?

Difficult to earn 50% per month. Maybe 1 -2 months, you can do it but it will get difficult later on as your capital grows. What do you guys think ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    now peoples are earning more then their capital there are many lengendary trades that earning more then their capital.So you can earn but to do that you have to earn hard and Good.Always trust on your Skills of the forex trading.Only then you can earn not only 50% of your capital but double of your capital i hope you understand what i am saying.thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by dipukrapparel View Post
    Difficult to earn 50% per month. Maybe 1 -2 months, you can do it but it will get difficult later on as your capital grows. What do you guys think ?
    Yes you can do that, but I think it is high risk, maybe you can do it while you still have a small capital, but what if you have $ 200,000? You would think a lot of time to do that, I have no idea how to get 50% per month consistently, because I was a low risk trader, but sometimes I can get more than 50% or more in a month if I get a good market conditions which is very good support for my strategy.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    It is not so easy to earn consistent profit from this market, we need to create our mentality to accept the loss easy. Forex is such a trading platform where consistent profit can not be expected at all. If we expect consistent profit then we must become the skilled trader. The skilled traders are also getting loss in forex trade, so we should have the mentality to accept the loss easy. However, proper skill and knowledge can help a trader to get consistent profit. So, you need to learn forex well before going to start trade with real account. At first you need to select a proven strategy and start trade with that strategy with patience. I believe you will be able to protect loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Yes its not impossible there are many people they are making more than 100% from forex its depend on your skill if you have skills and have good knowledge and experience than you can do it If you fail in earning 50% than you should wait to be you expert in forex trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    i don't think that it is possible but dont be sad it will because nothing impossible for anyone if you give it time, money and attention then it will be possible for you it take a lot of time but i believe yo can do it and will make 50% money one day i am with you my boy. may God help you and all of us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    making huge profit is a normal thing for a trader here in forex trading business if he have proper knowledge and experience about the business. here if anyone invest 200$ and try to earn 100$ in a month that means he wish for earning 50% of his capital. for that he have to work more hard and make himself a professional expert trader here then it is possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think it is difficult to earn 100$ from only 200$ each month. but you should have more bigger capital to trade and make this amount each month. you should also have a good strategy that can give good entry and exit points to be able to get maximum profits from the market. so try to increase your capital to be able to make more profits.

Not allowed!