budado trading journal - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 105

Thread: budado trading journal

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1

    budado trading journal

    I have not much to say. I do scalping, hedging, averaging and swing strategy. Depends on the result of my analysis. I will going to share to you my trading history and profit and update this thread every two weeks to show how much profit I make and what happen to my trading account. I only trade aud/usd right now and nothing else. Anyway this is a cent account. So if you see 5897.31 dollars profit its actually just worth 58.97 dollars profit.
    Attachment 12097

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Trading for five years now and having 16,000 dollars trading capital total both bonus funds, my investments and my profit. Have 10 different forex broker site and have total of 24 active trading accounts and planning to have total of 30 active trading account this year and total of 40,000 dollars trading capital also. Now the trading account that I share to you is my trading account here in roboforex trading using bonus funds from here. Anyway here is my update.
    Attachment 12144
    That's a very good move brother because its not much safe to put our funds in only one single broker now days. And your planning is looking very strong and impressive I will pray for you and hope this year you will earn your target in forex trading. You should share your trading strategies in this journal with us we will be very thankful to you for that

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    You have as good prospect for trading, the averaging the scalping the swing, hedging makes me say so. The solid trader could have a singe trading strategy and they still try to get what they want from it, not to talk of what you have planned together to use. My advice is that you shoudl take care of what you are doing my brother, do not let them confuses you.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    You have as good prospect for trading, the averaging the scalping the swing, hedging makes me say so. The solid trader could have a singe trading strategy and they still try to get what they want from it, not to talk of what you have planned together to use. My advice is that you shoudl take care of what you are doing my brother, do not let them confuses you.
    I do not blame most traders for what they are doing in the market most times, because i think it is of great importance to have the security of trades with the personal trading system and plans. To many traders, the simple trading approaches might be the right way out, while to another, it might be the complex dealing or combination of dealings that will help.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not blame most traders for what they are doing in the market most times, because i think it is of great importance to have the security of trades with the personal trading system and plans. To many traders, the simple trading approaches might be the right way out, while to another, it might be the complex dealing or combination of dealings that will help.
    That's why we are getting differ result in forex. Many trader's want to use a lot of complex methods and indicator's to make a good analysis but in real its giving them a bad trading analysis and on the other hands good trader's only focusing on simple trading system they are following technical analysis, market trend by using few indicators and analysis only. Which giving them a better result

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Strategy is nothing more than just a strategy. So no matter what strategy we going to use. No matter how simple that strategy is or how hard that strategy is its not going to work correctly if we don't have accurate analysis. If our analysis result say the trend is going bearish then I am sure what we going to do is to open sell position right? Its does not matter if you going to do scalping or swing or what ever. Bottom line is that you going to open sell position if your analysis say the trends is bearish.
    yes it is true, we will always get a good result if we always have an accurate analysis, but mate ..., we are impossible to be always accurate in analysis, so here we do not just rely on one factor, and ignore other factors, because all thing is one unit in a system.

    And yes you're right, we will open a short position if we find a bearish trend, but the market is wavy, so we have to put our position on the right timing, and also set the risk to reward ratio, but here you use hedging methods, and you just closed position when your position is in profit, it means you are not willing to close the loss position, or not willing to accept the loss. Isn't it dangerous for your own? Sorry I just commented, I myself is not a good trader.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  7. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I may understand trhe trading journal as a way of the trading -depending -n the news , an d also we have to think of the matters which may be so good to trade the mraket news and treading the articles l which may have any -impact to the market . I think that 0it ma y be a very good way for the trading

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I may understand trhe trading journal as a way of the trading -depending -n the news , an d also we have to think of the matters which may be so good to trade the mraket news and treading the articles l which may have any -impact to the market . I think that 0it ma y be a very good way for the trading
    I do not think so sir, this is not based on the news. Looking at what the thread starter said he is using several trading system of which they are all the technical trading systems. It is not good to even trade the news system when it is for success trading because I have seen many things bad in this. You may use either of scalping, averaging swing etc he suggested.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    146
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    i have seen you thread too and it is quite good.You trading is style is half like me.I do mostly news trading scalping.That give me more profit in few minutes the much i have gather in whole week.But news scalping take too much risk for the trading.But you trading style is good and your profits are good too.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    yes it is true, we will always get a good result if we always have an accurate analysis, but mate ..., we are impossible to be always accurate in analysis, so here we do not just rely on one factor, and ignore other factors, because all thing is one unit in a system.

    And yes you're right, we will open a short position if we find a bearish trend, but the market is wavy, so we have to put our position on the right timing, and also set the risk to reward ratio, but here you use hedging methods, and you just closed position when your position is in profit, it means you are not willing to close the loss position, or not willing to accept the loss. Isn't it dangerous for your own? Sorry I just commented, I myself is not a good trader.
    Same here, I am also not a good trader at all, but yes we cal give good suggestions to other trader, personally I not like hedging trading system, the second thing is risk management, risk and reward, and capability of bearing losses these things are most important in our trading, We can't do trade only with the aim of big reward of continue profit.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    yes it is true, we will always get a good result if we always have an accurate analysis, but mate ..., we are impossible to be always accurate in analysis, so here we do not just rely on one factor, and ignore other factors, because all thing is one unit in a system.

    And yes you're right, we will open a short position if we find a bearish trend, but the market is wavy, so we have to put our position on the right timing, and also set the risk to reward ratio, but here you use hedging methods, and you just closed position when your position is in profit, it means you are not willing to close the loss position, or not willing to accept the loss. Isn't it dangerous for your own? Sorry I just commented, I myself is not a good trader.
    If we know how to do analysis correctly and properly then yes we can always have accurate analysis. Now problem is many think that if the analysis is accurate it does automatically mean they will end up in profit all of the time. If we understand how analysis is done then we also know that analysis is only good and accurate at that certain time period. Once theirs a new news release and new data release we need to update our analysis again.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •