budado trading journal - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: budado trading journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1

budado trading journal

I have not much to say. I do scalping, hedging, averaging and swing strategy. Depends on the result of my analysis. I will going to share to you my trading history and profit and update this thread every two weeks to show how much profit I make and what happen to my trading account. I only trade aud/usd right now and nothing else. Anyway this is a cent account. So if you see 5897.31 dollars profit its actually just worth 58.97 dollars profit.
    Attachment 12097

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    doing of different types of trading can increase the chance of trading as if you find a good chance for scalping then you trade and make some profits and if you find a good swing trading then you can open positions and make some money, so with more trading you can accumulate more money and increase your capital and make more profits.
    Our trading skills and experience is very important for us and if we are use our trading experience in our trading then within very short time period we will earn good but some traders are not focus on learning and they are start earning because they are want to earn some profit on trading but in reality they are lose money to make such these type of mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Our trading skills and experience is very important for us and if we are use our trading experience in our trading then within very short time period we will earn good but some traders are not focus on learning and they are start earning because they are want to earn some profit on trading but in reality they are lose money to make such these type of mistakes.
    without learning and perfect knowledge on which basis we will open orders? how we can understand where market can go and where it will be the most, where it will make a reverse and all these things we need to understand, for these understanding we all need to understand the best ways of trading and need to confirm what we want from it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i like trading with scalping and swing but i do not like to trade with hedging because i did not be able to succeed wit it before but i failed in all my trades with hedging and also i lost many accounts with hedging so i prefer to use stop loss more than trading with hedging, scalping is a good method and profitable but it needs careful during trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    hope you are making massive money in your all trading account's. I am also little bit disappointed about it, because budado is a great trader, and he is earning good money in forex, he should share more experience with forum members, hope he will update his thread within this week.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    using of different methods of trading will increase the chance of trading and the trader will be able to find more and more chances of trading and this will increase the possibility of earning for the trader, the trader can make good money with the different ways of trading and can use them on the different styles and so he can be able to make more and more money.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011