Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: budado trading journal

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1

budado trading journal

I have not much to say. I do scalping, hedging, averaging and swing strategy. Depends on the result of my analysis. I will going to share to you my trading history and profit and update this thread every two weeks to show how much profit I make and what happen to my trading account. I only trade aud/usd right now and nothing else. Anyway this is a cent account. So if you see 5897.31 dollars profit its actually just worth 58.97 dollars profit.
    1-16-15.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, I can see that you like to do a journal, but the system you are using should be explained here before you can call it a journal, you will be updating your resent performance and commenting to what another say, that makes it a journal sir. You said you scalp, how do you scalp or hedge or averaging or swing? Lets learn from you. Though, results are not bad, but how long have you being working this out in the market as well?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I can see that you like to do a journal, but the system you are using should be explained here before you can call it a journal, you will be updating your resent performance and commenting to what another say, that makes it a journal sir. You said you scalp, how do you scalp or hedge or averaging or swing? Lets learn from you. Though, results are not bad, but how long have you being working this out in the market as well?
    Trading for five years now and having 16,000 dollars trading capital total both bonus funds, my investments and my profit. Have 10 different forex broker site and have total of 24 active trading accounts and planning to have total of 30 active trading account this year and total of 40,000 dollars trading capital also. Now the trading account that I share to you is my trading account here in roboforex trading using bonus funds from here. Anyway here is my update.
    1-22-15.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @dinesh4u

I receive your PM. So I just rather answer your question in my journal.
    Hello Sir ,

Im Dinesh from Sri lanka, and im trading with small account and im intresting about Scalping strategy. can u please give me any good scalping Strategy for trade me. i have try so many strategies but no one is worked for me. can u please help me with this. if u have any indicator,template or something please give me.. this is my Email address XXXXXXX@XXXXXX.com

thank you
    Dinesh
    My focus is always on analysis. I do both fundamental and technical analysis. I am trading now for five years so I don't expect that you can master this in one day or few weeks but I do hope that you can have some good idea were to start with.

Strategy is nothing more than just a strategy. So no matter what strategy we going to use. No matter how simple that strategy is or how hard that strategy is its not going to work correctly if we don't have accurate analysis. If our analysis result say the trend is going bearish then I am sure what we going to do is to open sell position right? Its does not matter if you going to do scalping or swing or what ever. Bottom line is that you going to open sell position if your analysis say the trends is bearish.

So don't give so much emphases on strategy. Its will going to work if our analysis is correct.

Now. about scalping. Its not a simple as opening a position and putting SL and TP. You need to compute your lot size, Your free margin and so on. Understanding is the key. In this way you can survive volatility. So you also need to study money and risk management. Again. You can't learn this in one day. Its take time. So if you are looking for a holy grail answer. I am sorry I can't give you anything.

Because theirs no special indicators, no special template. Its all about doing analysis as often as possible. I do trade just one pair right now. aud/usd. If the market open in asia I do analysis, If the market in europe open I do analysis if the market in US open I do analysis again. That's the life of a scalper. But it does not mean each time I do analysis I trade and make profit. Sometimes their is a day that I don't earn a dime.

Doing analysis and not trading does not mean I wasted my time. Its mean I save my account. Because if I open a position knowing that the market is very uncertain for that moment then I can end up losing money. So why risk and trade? But it does happen. But in good day I can have many trades in a day since I already have 25 trading accounts and my plan for this year is to have 30 trading accounts that I can use for scalping, hedging, swing strategy and all of that I am focus only in aud/usd. For much simpler trade and analysis.

And most important of all. I study scalping for a year before I stabilize it. Hedging its took me only three months. So don't expect that a strategy will work for you if you don't even scratch the surface of scalping strategy. Have you really tried to study scalping strategy properly? Have you really study risk and money management properly? Have you study technical and fundamental analysis properly?

I have dozen of forex trading books at my home. How many do you have?

So don't expect that you can just make it good in forex trading without really don't some actual honest to goodness learning.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by budado; 01-25-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Trading for five years now and having 16,000 dollars trading capital total both bonus funds, my investments and my profit. Have 10 different forex broker site and have total of 24 active trading accounts and planning to have total of 30 active trading account this year and total of 40,000 dollars trading capital also. Now the trading account that I share to you is my trading account here in roboforex trading using bonus funds from here. Anyway here is my update.
    1-22-15.jpg
    [lang=id]you have passed 5 years for trading with many accounts and $ 40000 trading capital, so you have much experiences to manage all of them and grew , and it is good to write down your journal here and very interesting for me know it deeply, and hope your system will complete my weakness as soon as possible, and now, i am waiting for your update
    thank you very much[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]trading bassed on journal is very esy and simple also . it just needs of us to have a time to pracitice that . I may regard taht all the trades done bassed on tarding journals may be so good . for it had been chosen thriugh a very accurate ananlysing of the news and the events which may lead to the good result[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]you have passed 5 years for trading with many accounts and $ 40000 trading capital, so you have much experiences to manage all of them and grew , and it is good to write down your journal here and very interesting for me know it deeply, and hope your system will complete my weakness as soon as possible, and now, i am waiting for your update
    thank you very much[/lang]
    My advice is read between the line. For example in my post I said my trading capital is 16,000 dollars right now and the 40,000 dollars is the trading capital want to achieve this yer. So if you even misunderstood a one paragraph post of mine then I am sure if you do analysis you will have lots of misinterpretation as well. So my advice is be thorough on what you do. Especially in doing analysis. Good luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    buying and selling bassed upon diary is extremely esy as well as easy additionally. this simply requirements people to possess a time for you to pracitice which. I might respect taht all of the deals carried out bassed upon tarding publications might be so great. with regard to it absolutely was selected thriugh an extremely precise ananlysing from the information and also the occasions that can lead to the great outcome

- - - Updated - - -

Nicely, I will observe that you want to complete the diary, however the program you're utilizing ought to be described right here before you phone this the diary, you'll be upgrading your own resent overall performance as well as commenting as to the an additional state, that means it is the diary mister. A person stated a person head, how can you head or even hedge or even averaging or even golf swing? Allows study from a person. Although, answers are pretty good, however just how long perhaps you have becoming operating this particular away on the market too?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I will observe that you want to complete the diary, however the program you're utilizing ought to be described right here before you phone this the diary, you'll be upgrading your own resent overall performance as well as commenting as to the an additional state, that means it is the diary mister. A person stated a person head, how can you head or even hedge or even averaging or even golf swing? Allows study from a person. Although, answers are pretty good, however just how long perhaps you have becoming operating this particular away on the market too?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    My personal guidance is actually study between your collection. For instance during my publish We stated my personal buying and selling funds is actually sixteen, 000 bucks at this time and also the forty, 000 bucks may be the buying and selling funds would like to do this yer. If you actually misinterpreted the 1 section publish associated with my own after that I am certain should you choose evaluation you'll have plenty of misinterpretation too. Therefore my personal guidance is actually end up being comprehensive on which you need to do. Particularly within performing evaluation. Best of luck.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast