How to choose the right broker?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to choose the right broker?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Post How to choose the right broker?

I think there are many broker that provide the faculties to doing the trading and i think it is very difficult to choose the right broker and how we know that it is trust able so i want to know there is any criteria to chose the right broker in the trading because i think it is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    first i think if you want to trade safely you must chose an ECN or STP broker because this type of brokers will not be against you ever because they will earn good money from his clients and also you must chose a popular broker to not face any scam things .i think Roboforex is a good broker and it is an stp broker so you can trade with roboforex with out any problems .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me Robo forex, Hot forex, Exness, are the best brokers all over the world so you can trade with those ones I am sure you will enjoy your trading here in these broker because their facility also good and they help their client perfectly also as Mohamed is saying STP or ECN broker they are best broker so you can use them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    There are many things that we must consider before choosing the right broker to trade with, the first we will need to verify if the broker is regulated or not, the next option should be to check if the broker is paying or not and should find some review and feedback and should also consider the leverage, minimum capital etc etc.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think there are many broker that provide the faculties to doing the trading and i think it is very difficult to choose the right broker and how we know that it is trust able so i want to know there is any criteria to chose the right broker in the trading because i think it is very important.
    In the selection of the mediator be practical in very difficult which is summed up in the search for corporate confidence and with a good reputation among the general membership and have licenses strong and be subject to regulators important and resolute and with a good reputation and that support will be the company's very strong and known him that he carried out the requirements of the customer and offershelp them quickly and in a professional manner and that this company did not face criticism in delaying action deposits or withdrawals of money from and to be this company price difference of buying and selling a little and allow the work of hedging and for the people, many are looking for companies that provide promotional offers to get a bonus orbonuses, gifts, competitions and many things, but in the end the most important thing in everything credibility and provide all services with professionalism severe

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well what I did before I discovered roboforex was that I did a research online basically on traders review on forex brokers,and after reading so many positive review about roboforex broker I decided to choose roboforex,and another important thing to check in a broker is to know if its registered and regulated by reputable agencies such as sec and so on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    There are many things that we must consider before choosing the right broker to trade with, the first we will need to verify if the broker is regulated or not, the next option should be to check if the broker is paying or not and should find some review and feedback and should also consider the leverage, minimum capital etc etc.
    Yes dear we have to check whether it is regulated or not and also we must have to look other facilities of it. I always look spread and leverage of different pairs because it will helps us a lot in trading. We also have to check whether the broker has more clients or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    Yes dear we have to check whether it is regulated or not and also we must have to look other facilities of it. I always look spread and leverage of different pairs because it will helps us a lot in trading. We also have to check whether the broker has more clients or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    choosing of the right broker depends on many factors like his popularity and and trusting and regulation,if the broker is famous and pays for his clients in regular manner and regulated in big organization will let him to be good broker and the trader can invest in it and make good profits and withdraw and his money will be safe with this broker and will not be taken

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There are so many broker and we can not trust on any one until we know about him perfectly,so it is very difficult to choose a right broker, so please if any have some knowledge about this then please shair your answer with your experience, i will be waiting for your answer because it is very important for me

Not allowed!
    Last edited by waji; 11-22-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Missing some thing

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The forex market is surrounded by many brokers.I think broker can be choose from his reputation in Forex market.There are also many trusted brokers such as robbo forex and hot forex which i have discovered while trading with these brokers.There are so many brokers and can not be blindly trusted until we have done trading with them and also difficult to choose.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast