How to mange the capital ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to mange the capital ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Lightbulb How to mange the capital ?

In my personal opinion i think if we mange the capital in the trading then we will get the success in the trading so i think manage the capital in the trading is very important and if we mange the risk in the trading then we make the success in the forex trading business so i think manage the capital is very important because if you mange well then you will make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friend if you want to manage the capital is very necessary to follow the money management is very good to manage your capital and you adjust well with your trades so according to me focus on money management and risk management it will surely help you can make search regarding these things on internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my personal opinion i think if we mange the capital in the trading then we will get the success in the trading so i think manage the capital in the trading is very important and if we mange the risk in the trading then we make the success in the forex trading business so i think manage the capital is very important because if you mange well then you will make the good profit in the trading.
    yes following a good money management plane is the most important thing because if you are faced any loss this money management will help you so you must follow a good strategy and a good money management plane to face any big loss you may face in the future .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    I do I manage capital by reducing the proportion of risk only be a maximum of 5% only so do I maintain the capital of loss
    And I think that Leverage can be initially 1:200 to reduce the loss ratio also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    to manage your capital, you will need money management plan, having a plan will always helps the traders to keep track of their inflow and outflow, and according to our plan and margin only we should select our risk to reward ration and should trade accordingly.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    yes i accept with you and i think there is many of traders lose in that market because they dont know the correct way to manage there account or they dont make that , so i think we should have the correct money management and that by plan and by specific strategy which depends on patient ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    We all are trying to protect our capital always from this trade as forex is risky trade. Considering the riskiness of this trade, we need to pay proper attention to implement proper money management so that our capital cannot be destroyed. Trading with plan will play vital role to protect our capital which can also abstain us from greed also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    to manage your capital, you will need money management plan, having a plan will always helps the traders to keep track of their inflow and outflow, and according to our plan and margin only we should select our risk to reward ration and should trade accordingly.
    i agree with you mate,one need a trading plan to manage capital,though proper money management is needed but if one is having a trading plan managing capital will be much easier when trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22
    sam9630, managing the capital with money management is very important to get maximum profit in forex trading business.if a trader not alert about money management then they may suffer loss for a long time, i also had made mistake about money management and i lost all of my capital. From that i am learning with solves that mistakes to take more carefully about this matter

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Best business plan can we identify in order to do the work of a good management of capital is the proportion of risk are initially only 5% when the capital increase are doing withdrawal of profits by 75% and then we supplement trading dangers largest up to 6% and increases with the capital increase until up to a maximum risk only 10%

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast