What is the best source to learn the forex trading

Thread: What is the best source to learn the forex trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Question What is the best source to learn the forex trading

I think the knowledge of the forex trading is very important and it is no doubt but the question is that which is the best source to learn the forex trading knowledge and how much knowledge we required to get the success, there is any limit of the forex trading knowledge ?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the knowledge of the forex trading is very important and it is no doubt but the question is that which is the best source to learn the forex trading knowledge and how much knowledge we required to get the success, there is any limit of the forex trading knowledge ?
    I would say you should have some knowledge about trading in whole, not Forex in particular. Forex is different from stock market - yes, but it's all about trading.

You can attend our weekly webinars where we analyse current market and seek for good trade locations, it's quite useful thing.

Then importance of knowledge is overestimated, but importance of skills is underestimated.

You may know how to play piano, but when you sit and play, it's a bit different, isn't it?

To develop skills you should:

1. Trade and journal your trades and obsevations (even trades that you haven't made but though about)

2. Work on your execution - set weekly process goals and work on them. For example - this week you work on your patience, next week you work on your ability to hold winners e t.c.

3. Work on your self-awareness and decision making skills. Use whatever methods that work. Some of them we discuss on webinars

After you will work hard enough, your brain connections will be reorganized and you will trade with much more confidence and profitability

Not allowed!