What is the best forex trading strategy?
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

What is the best forex trading strategy?

Hello, i am new at Forex trading. I am looking for an trading Strategy that will definitely work for my trading. So can any one suggest me an best trading Strategy ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    This can be a broad question and been a puzzle for the new traders, only for news not for those who been in this been for last few years cause years of experience this is not definite thing in the currency trading and neither in the world anything
    i can only advice you learn the price action analysis, the most effect one!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    This can be a broad question and been a puzzle for the new traders, only for news not for those who been in this been for last few years cause years of experience this is not definite thing in the currency trading and neither in the world anything
    i can only advice you learn the price action analysis, the most effect one!
    I am agree with you. There is no instant way to become expert traders, it will need time and process to make it happen. Beside, same strategy can give different result when it is used by different traders so it's important to train ourselves personally. There is no strategy which is called as the best strategy in the world because each strategy has its own benefits and weakness. It's depending to the traders to make proper setting and using it in the right timing. To know the best setting and right timing, we should learn by doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    many strategies that are already in the sub forum trading strategy. You can choose a strategy that fits your trading style, you will need plenty of time to learn the theory and practice in a demo account. I have a thread using a trend line trading strategy, let's learn together

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very wrong to say you are looking for the best trading strategy. Do not look for the best, look for the one that best fit your kind of trader. It will only make you to be drifting in style of trading, you will always envy other trader. And one thing that is important is that, traders need to work with what they can handle or like. There are be many tardesr using a strategy, and only one might be the successful. So, try to locate the one that best work for you, not others.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by dipukrapparel View Post
    Hello, i am new at Forex trading. I am looking for an trading Strategy that will definitely work for my trading. So can any one suggest me an best trading Strategy ?
    [lang=id]everyone have different ability and the first thing need to do that you have try some methods, and after all, you will feel suit with one of them and try to master it, so this is the best trading system for you, but you will need a time to know it, your characteristic, a suit trading system and how to implement them at your learning at demo and continue with real[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision should had of the basics on focus as trader to enter with the customs on rules with the strategy as to work of the choice with the pairs and the times on entering market.
    as to work of the system with the manage on running of the signals analytics with the good projection on closing of the number of target with the returns of the order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ar]I may regard that the trading strategies is very close to the using of what we learn about the trading in the Forex . I mean that as every of us has a different type of learning also we have a different type of strategies . which may be influenced of what we learn originally[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    I think the best trading strategy is trendline support trading strategy. I have bee using this strategy since 2013. So far this strategy is effective enough to get numerous point in long time frame. I use trendline in my daily chart. then I make entry point on hourly chart. You can visit my thread about trendline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    the best strategy is the strategy which be very suitable for all the currencies and for all the time frames . we may choose all the available indicators , tools , or any other articles to form the main ideas of the strategy . this means that we may choose a certain time frame with a certain time to enter the market with a ceratin tools to form the strategy

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast